The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph should find brons dad and buy him a ticket to gm 7
happy.gif

The psychological game if/when lebron spots his dad in the crowd
smokin.gif

Where Delonte been at anyway?

Yall dudes who keep making absentee father jokes are something else man....
They gotta find something to hate on Lebron about. Pitiful if you ask me
KG trash talk is condoned but ya'll selectively care about what I said, ok...
laugh.gif
I mean don't you think making fun of someone for not growing up without a father is a bit low? you think that at least right?

Some of yall just can't admit when you are wrong and it is truly a shame.

Yall dudes who keep making absentee father jokes are something else man....
They gotta find something to hate on Lebron about. Pitiful if you ask me

KG trash talk is condoned but ya'll selectively care about what I said, ok... :lol:

I mean don't you think making fun of someone for not growing up without a father is a bit low? you think that at least right?

Some of yall just can't admit when you are wrong and it is truly a shame.

Lebron himself glorifies it, but I can't clown about it. Ok.

He glorifies it 
laugh.gif
 first I've heard that i didnt know talking about how it was difficult equals glorifying it new to me

Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.

Preach.

KG trash talk is condoned but ya'll selectively care about what I said, ok... :lol:
Last time I checked this was an NBA Finals thread idk what Lebron's childhood or growing up without a father has to do with the upcoming Game 7...and I can't speak for KG idk what he has said on court but I do know he is irrelevant to this series.

Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.

Preach.

I agree. Steph is an amazing player but after this finals idk how anyone can look at Lebron and think he's number 2 to anyone right now.

Last edited:
Steph Curry barely top 10 player in the league following this playoff performance. Truly sickening. I'll punch anyone in the mouth who thinks this team is better than the Bulls

Last time I checked this was an NBA Finals thread idk what Lebron's childhood or growing up without a father has to do with the upcoming Game 7...and I can't speak for KG idk what he has said on court but I do know he is irrelevant to this series.
When NT se

I originally jokingly said steph should bring lebrons dad to game 7 (relevant to this thread)

Made a joke (again, very relevant to the slander/trash talk in this thread)

NTers used their selective offended feelings

Now we're here :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hov looking thirsty and clingy af

Bey looking at bron meat print

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13466245_10208005941519058_4591944904207395868_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4580f2264405f6b6bf38588f4fe2a1e8&oe=57DE5C86[img][/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 2071531"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2071532"][/GALLERY][/quote]

:lol :rollin Beyonce watching Lebron games is always a treat

[quote="Mamba MVP, post: 26028200"]How much money has Harrison Barnes lost in the last 4 days?[/quote]

For every other team, he's lost millions. For LA, the max deal increases

Last edited:
Hov looking thirsty and clingy af

Bey looking at bron meat print

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13466245_10208005941519058_4591944904207395868_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4580f2264405f6b6bf38588f4fe2a1e8&oe=57DE5C86[img][/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 2071531"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2071532"][/GALLERY][/quote]

:lol :rollin Beyonce watching Lebron games is always a treat

[quote="Mamba MVP, post: 26028200"]How much money has Harrison Barnes lost in the last 4 days?[/quote]

[B][SIZE=6]For every other team, he's lost millions. For LA, the max deal increases[/SIZE][/B][/quote]

Lmaoooooo

When NT se

I originally jokingly said steph should bring lebrons dad to game 7 (relevant to this thread)

Not even..some s*** just isn't funny simple as that.

When NT se

Not even..some s*** just isn't funny simple as that.

How about PS'in Kyries face on Stephs body for a curry family photo? Is that funny? Selective caring

I'm done talking about it though, ya'll win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the Lebby homage is going to be out of control this summer unless GS does something about it
eyes.gif

You will not hear me say anything positive about GS again if they let this happen.

I might have to take a break from the NBA, for real
laugh.gif

Derrick is washed. All I have left to enjoy is Steph washing Lebby in June and if I can't have that..

#fthenba
#ihatelebron
dont even bring up rose man smh. i put him in the same box as mcgrady. wasted potential. of course its not THEIR fault, but, still wasted nevertheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom