The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley and Dell gonna be at game 7, and they scheduled the game on father's day? Perfectly setup for GSW to win. League not gonna have lebron win on father's day.

Last edited:
Race and color matters in America. Is that really breaking news to some of you? What DC is saying isn't even up for debate.

I think all this light skinned/dark skinned talk is bs. MJ wasn't the lightest cat, yet universally loved by everyone. Serena Williams ain't really light and same story. Greatness is greatness no matter skin color.

Serena for the first time in her career made more money through endorsements then Maria Sharapova in 2015. Why do you think that was?
Maria is hotter tbh

Agree with everyone that aeysha messed up and should of kept quiet. We all have a opinions but when you in the position she is in you keep that ish to yourself.
We have lots of doug christie types defending her tho.

I'm not gonna sit up here and allow you to slander any nters with a Doug Christie label. I don't care who it is. That's a low blow and out of bounds.

Agree with everyone that aeysha messed up and should of kept quiet. We all have a opinions but when you in the position she is in you keep that ish to yourself.
We have lots of doug christie types defending her tho.

Doug Christie. :rofl: :rofl:

Definition of () whipped.

Bogut was the key, as dumb as that sounds
makes Dwight asking for the max that much easier during the summer

the warriors will spend max money on Dwight, Biyombo or Whiteside win or lose this offseason
live by the 3 die by the 3 is officially over for them if you ask me, it'll be a mix of that x lots of bigs being signed by them for more post play

They don't need to break the bank on one of those guys. They're not gonna switch up the offense just need a serviceable big to play defense. Preferably somewhat mobile.

I'm not calling him that.

I am saying that it is easier to relate to someone that looks remotely close to what you look like.

Iverson vs. Steph.

You tell me who would have more National appeal at first glance

I'm with you on this. It sounds crazy at first, but it really shouldn't even be a surprise. There are large scale studies around skin tone and perception.

Bruhs please don't get this thread locked with all this race talk. It's not that serious. GS smoked two games now they have to win at home for a championship. That's it.

Oh yea
"Curry, lil 3 point shooting dude, get yo ^*+ mane" "she outta pocket" webbie voice

View media item 2071990

They don't need to break the bank on one of those guys. They're not gonna switch up the offense just need a serviceable big to play defense. Preferably somewhat mobile.

That's why you get Whiteside. He's a younger, better, more athletic version of Bogut who can shoot midrange and isn't a liability at the line.

Doug Christie. :rofl: :rofl:

Definition of () whipped.

doug-chirsties-wife-jackie-4.jpg

The NBA is the best its ever been right now.
Which year were you born?

96?
Yes.

I was going to type up a reply with quotes about how defensive stats from the 2010's are damn near identical, maybe even better, than the golden age of the 1990's considering the superior offensive systems teams run today compared to the 90's. The reply would also show how coaches today are more knowledgeable than those of the 90's because of analytics & film study. Maybe it would've talked about how the influx of international players created more talent & parity. I could've said how the athleticism of today's players blows yesterday's NBA out of the water. 

But I'm just a kid so I don't know my history. 

I think all this light skinned/dark skinned talk is bs. MJ wasn't the lightest cat, yet universally loved by everyone. Serena Williams ain't really light and same story. Greatness is greatness no matter skin color.
Dog, Serena is called a got damn man and/or monkey every other week. The hell are you talking about man.

We aren't talking about greatness (performance), we re talking about nationwide APPEAL.

You know what Serena has went through during her career from a racial standpoint man? Don't know why you named HER

Yes.

I was going to type up a reply with quotes about how defensive stats from the 2010's are damn near identical, maybe even better, than the golden age of the 1990's considering the superior offensive systems teams run today compared to the 90's. The reply would also show how coaches today are more knowledgeable than those of the 90's because of analytics & film study. Maybe it would've talked about how the influx of international players created more talent & parity. I could've said how the athleticism of today's players blows yesterday's NBA out of the water. 

But I'm just a kid so I don't know my history. 
You can say the game is more ADVANCED, sure, but that is what is going to happen to any field as time progresses.

But they means it was better?

You can only judge an era based on what was available at that time.

This is honestly why Era Based arguments will never end well

Dog, Serena is called a got damn man and/or monkey every other week. The hell are you talking about man.

We aren't talking about greatness (performance), we re talking about nationwide APPEAL.

You know what Serena has went through during her career from a racial standpoint man? Don't know why you named HER

You're right. The **** that went down at Indian Wells was disgusting. She rose above all that racism and proved she is the GOAT though. All of that only made her stronger.

You're right. The **** that went down at Indian Wells was disgusting. She rose above all that racism and proved she is the GOAT though. All of that only made her stronger.
So she was a bad example because she isn't as popular (widely liked) as Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom