The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth is going on with the page numbering? I can access certain pages sometimes and non existent ones the next :lol:

Any dude who is ok with what Ayesha did are the same type of dudes who would allow their girl to pop off at the bar or club to another dude, thinking shhh sweet, and put you in a compromising position.

Also, she and Steph have brands to protect. You think shouting to the hills about a conspiracy in the public eye is a good thing? if you're about your business then you know when to bite your tongue, especially as it relates to a billion dollar corporation paying your hubby $10m per.

Not to mention, she paused watching the game to hop on Twitter and give her little rant. That's corny as hell, b :lol:

Last edited:
As much as most won't say it

Steph's racial ambiguity also helps him in his marketability.

Iverson doesn't relate to all.

Isaiah didn't either.

:rofl: racial ambiguity? Woooooooooooooooooooooow

Don't wanna derail the thread but there's definitely a token of truth in what DC's saying in relation to the entire narrative behind Steph.

He's a generational talent for sure but he's afforded more leeway in the public sphere than some of his other contemporaries but like I said,I dont wanna derail the thread since this is kind of a topic for a seperate thread.

There's already enough going on in here :lol:
Yup. Just look at all the discussion this past year over Cam Newton and a lot of the racist undertones driving some of this critics.

I can't speak to whether Curry's "ambiguity" has hurt him with support among black fans, but I can say that people like Iverson being unambiguously black and "ghetto" has hurt him among the majority of white fans.

It's complicated and worthy of a dedicated discussion so I'll leave it at that.

Quite honestly I'm PRAYING Noah signs with them... he fits in PERFECTLY with GS. He plays D, Hustles, Rebounds, can run the floor, And the intensity btwn him & Green would be dynamic.

Also if KD doesn't go out East the Cavs will have another free trip to the finals and the thought of this warrior team seeing them for a third time with Noah also on the squad
roll.gif
roll.gif
I want Noah to reuinite with Billy Donovan. That would be cool.

But Adams is clearly the future

Any dude who is ok with what Ayesha did are the same type of dudes who would allow their girl to pop off at the bar or club to another dude, thinking shhh sweet, and put you in a compromising position.

Also, she and Steph have brands to protect. You think shouting to the hills about a conspiracy in the public eye is a good thing? if you're about your business then you know when to bite your tongue, especially as it relates to a billion dollar corporation paying your hubby $10m per.

Exactly. Be careful bruh because you may be labeled anti woman by certain members of this thread. Ha ha ha

Dudes in here defending Currys wife's actions? Its fixed because they lost the game? So it wasn't "fixed" when GS came back from 3-1 down vs OKC or when GS gets away with illegal screens for 2 years straight. SAS was right. Her actions reflect on Curry and come off as a sore loser. She wants to cast the league in a bad light. The same league that made her family rich and has given her the platform to make money and gain fame. FOH with defending that woman. Brent Grimes type dudes who has no control over their women. Ha ha ha

Exactly! Repped!

Bron was on a bigger level than Steph ever was before the Decision and he's not a light brite. If you want to say Steph's hue is what makes him appealing to white America you also have to acknowledge it's why a lot of black people hate him.

Bron was on a bigger level than Steph ever was before the Decision and he's not a light brite. If you want to say Steph's hue is what makes him appealing to white America you also have to acknowledge it's why a lot of black people hate him.
I agree.

They think he looks like a natural b*tch because of his hue. And because he looks like he is 13. 

I mean look at how many old NBA vets have taken jabs at him. Disrespectful.

All of this.

She jumped way outta pocket and disrespected the very organization that has provided her and her families livelihood.

NBA help will turn Steph into a billionaire down the line and she wanna yell fixed.

Fixed to make the next generation of your family good as ****. :lol:

If I'm Steph, I'm telling her to delete Twitter from her phone and sleep on the couch.

I agree.

They think he looks like a natural b*tch because of his hue. And because he looks like he is 13. 

I mean look at how many old NBA vets have taken jabs at him. Disrespectful.
:lol:

I've always felt that way but not because of his hue. Just the way he carries himself.

Last edited:
I don't think it has much to actually do with hue though. That's more of an intra racial component within the African American community. White America will embrace you regardless until you **** up. See OJ, Kobe, and Lebron. They still love MJ and he's dark as an ace of spades, Magic too.

Play dumb if you want.

But Steph Curry's hue allows for "them" to accept him a little easier.

I think all this light skinned/dark skinned talk is bs. MJ wasn't the lightest cat, yet universally loved by everyone. Serena Williams ain't really light and same story. Greatness is greatness no matter skin color.

Agree with everyone that aeysha messed up and should of kept quiet. We all have a opinions but when you in the position she is in you keep that ish to yourself.
We have lots of doug christie types defending her tho.

I think all this light skinned/dark skinned talk is bs. MJ wasn't the lightest cat, yet universally loved by everyone. Serena Williams ain't really light and same story. Greatness is greatness no matter skin color.

Serena for the first time in her career made more money through endorsements then Maria Sharapova in 2015. Why do you think that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom