The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the which NBA era is better debate. 

89HANHg.gif

Explain why you think the league is more talented?

Also, are you taking into consideration the rule differences in terms of what the defense is allowed to do?

Offensive Rating, 3pt shooting %, FG% and scoring when adjusted for pace are all better than the 90's or any other time.

Average PER is higher etc.

I wrote a long post about this in the playoff thread that I might have to dig up.

Last edited:
Explain why you think the league is more talented?

Also, are you taking into consideration the rule differences in terms of what the defense is allowed to do?

Or what the defense can do now that they weren't allowed to do back then, if you want to go that route

The Warriors need to pull a Lebby and get their ANY MEANS ON... At this point I would even look into starting Delonte West especially since game 7 is on Father's day.
Bruh if I'm on that team I'm talking ALL that good **** to Bron to get his rustled. In between dirty plays I'm talking about his momma, his wife, his 3 kids, his absentee father. ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I'm making sure dude getting tossed from the game blee dat.

Awwsome is always on the tip that the latest is the greatest. Definitely not something I subscribe to but it's his opinion

Offensive Rating, 3pt shooting %, FG% and scoring when adjusted for pace are all better than the 90's.

I wrote a long post about this in the playoff thread that I might have to dig up.
Please post it. I am interested in reading that

Thanks

That Game 5 suspension is going to Haunt Dray if they wind up losing.... hurt their chances of winning drastically in Game 5, since then they've lost Bogut & iggy has injured himself. Although i don't think that deserved a suspension he had to be smarter than to involve himself in that situation...

With that said, once again the warriors can't hold back any punches & i think this team has responded to Adversity SEVERAL times in the past two years.

Going down 2-1 to Memphis
Going down 2-1 to Cleveland last year
Steph being out for two weeks in the playoffs
Being down 3-1 to OKC (who have two top 5 Players)

Going Home to Oracle in which will be one of the most hostile arenas in NBA history, knowing that your team beat the cavs last year & have been one of the most dominate teams in NBA history... I don't think they are gonna shrink at all. For what it's worth i think this is when coaching really matters and i trust Kerr as a coach over Lue

Offensive Rating, 3pt shooting %, FG% and scoring when adjusted for pace are all better than the 90's or any other time.

Let me tell you something man, nostalgia always wins. People are going to always think their era is better

Bogut was the key, as dumb as that sounds
makes Dwight asking for the max that much easier during the summer

the warriors will spend max money on Dwight, Biyombo or Whiteside win or lose this offseason
live by the 3 die by the 3 is officially over for them if you ask me, it'll be a mix of that x lots of bigs being signed by them for more post play

**** Dwight Howard

If he was in the Warriors starting lineup last night they wouldve got down 30... Dude is trash. period.

As much as most won't say it

Steph's racial ambiguity also helps him in his marketability.

Iverson doesn't relate to all.

Isaiah didn't either.

:rofl: racial ambiguity? Woooooooooooooooooooooow

Don't wanna derail the thread but there's definitely a token of truth in what DC's saying in relation to the entire narrative behind Steph.

He's a generational talent for sure but he's afforded more leeway in the public sphere than some of his other contemporaries but like I said,I dont wanna derail the thread since this is kind of a topic for a seperate thread.

There's already enough going on in here :lol:

Last edited:
Quite honestly I'm PRAYING Noah signs with them... he fits in PERFECTLY with GS. He plays D, Hustles, Rebounds, can run the floor, And the intensity btwn him & Green would be dynamic.

Also if KD doesn't go out East the Cavs will have another free trip to the finals and the thought of this warrior team seeing them for a third time with Noah also on the squad :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not calling him that.

I am saying that it is easier to relate to someone that looks remotely close to what you look like.

Iverson vs. Steph.

You tell me who would have more National appeal at first glance

I know you like to debate just to do it but this I actually agree with, I'll also say they also do the same thing with players wives and who they chose to show more. But that's a whole different convo.

Don't wanna derail the thread but there's definitely a token of truth in what DC's saying in relation to the entire narrative behind Steph.

He's a generational talent for sure but he's afforded more leeway in the public sphere than some of his other contemporaries but like I said,I dont wanna derail the thread since this is kind of a topic for a seperate thread.

There's already enough going on in here :lol:

I second this. I'm more surprised at those that don't see where DC is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom