The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is Harrison Barnes?
The next Kobe Bryant
So the next player to suck money from the Lakers franchise? 
nerd.gif

true. it is what it is and i'm sure it prevented a lot of people from connecting with Iverson. instead they probably wanted to turn to JW55 but he was still too street.

personally I find it hard to relate to cocksure silver spoon players like Curry, no matter their skin color.
LOTS of people in the hood didn't mess with Jason Williams because, "He was doing stuff that black people have been doing for years and getting praise for it." 

Maybe I am from a different era, but nothing this team ever did would have put them above the 72-10 Bulls man.

And someone also mentioned the 15-1 Playoff Lakers.

GSW had the best record of all time. They can have that.

But we don't have hypothetical machines so we can argue this forever.

GSW won more games than the Bulls in a more talented league, stop it man.
Thanks for providing your 2 cents  $150

Explain why you think the league is more talented?

Also, are you taking into consideration the rule differences in terms of what the defense is allowed to do?

both teams get away with murder all game long with their screens
This. The refs have been inconsistent at what they call but imo, fair to both teams.

Why can't it be the Dubs just loss game 6 without the bs officiating excuses? The same officiating that benefited GS all season and the first two games.

Once again Luke Walton has a chance to soak in this atmosphere for game 7. Where he is going next he probably will never make it to this level EVER again.

Last edited:

Idk about that. The Bulls era was full of marquee centers that could stuff anyone all day long. Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, Robinson, Mutombo, Alonzo. They had an intimidating prescence in the paint. Lots of strong PFs too.

Bogut was the key, as dumb as that sounds
makes Dwight asking for the max that much easier during the summer

the warriors will spend max money on Dwight, Biyombo or Whiteside win or lose this offseason
live by the 3 die by the 3 is officially over for them if you ask me, it'll be a mix of that x lots of bigs being signed by them for more post play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom