The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While this may not be the biggest choke job in Sports history, I'm going to play it like it is. Living out here in the Bay I've had people in my face during the middle of last season saying the warriors were going to break the record. I can't wait to get my Heath Ledger joker on if GSW lose

-best record all time
-coach of the year
-First unanimous MVP

I got a wedding to go to in a few weeks, where most my main targets will be lined up and they will either try to hit me right away with the
-But ya gotta admit we had a good year
-but ya gotta admit, steph still a top player all time
-but ya gotta admit, Draymond is the next superstar
or they gonna try to bring up officiating and how the NBA is rigged

I'm gonna finesse the bitterness out of them and crush souls, make them feel wish they weren't even bay area fans, so obnoxious. They will never discuss Bball again when I through with them

They know is they lose, they know I'm coming for them, they expect nothing less from me

I just need Lebron to come through one last time
if the warriors lose they are the 2007 patriots of the nba . 16-0 and lose the superbowl in a close game. this series went 7 . they didnt get swept or nothing like and they loss in the finals. .. 

Last edited:
Folks underestimate his talent just like most will never be LeBron they will never be Steph either.

I know but there all a lot of kids that give up on pro ball aspirations because they just don't have the right height. Guys like Curry could change it all. If he didn't have outstanding ball handling and shooting skills, he wouldn't be half as successful at that height. It's proof that height ain't everything. You need raw talent for sure but he didn't get to where he is without hard work.

Here's what i don't get, donaghy came forward and flat out said that the league took draymond out to extend the series and the medias reaction was "we're not gonna pay that any attention because of what he's done" but if anyone would know wouldn't it be him?

Last edited:
He said it himself after Steph won MVP
laugh.gif
We all know he is lying.

We know ALL of them are lying when they say that type of stuff.

"I only care about the next fight and the journey" Ryu type dudes. Nobody buys that

They get bonuses for personal awards, of course they care

Here's what i don't get, donaghy came forward and flat out said that the league took draymond out to extend the series and the medias reaction was "we're not gonna pay that any attention because of what he's done" but if anyone would know wouldn't it be him?
Did he KNOW or did he make an assumption?

Dray got suspended for being a habitual line stepper and nut tapper...there's no cabal behind that imo :lol:

Last edited:
Crazy that they lost 9 games in the regular season in 82 and have already lost 8 in the last two months, 6 in the last 3 1/2 weeks. I thing even if they win on Sunday the whole best team ever mystique is gone.

Did he KNOW or did he make an assumption?

he's been in the league long enough and was one of the main guys. i'm surprised nobody has tried to silence him yet :nerd:

How the **** do you get the most valuable player award when your team loses... If your value was truly that important your team would have won.. ESPECIALLY in a 7 game series.

Last edited:
Crazy that they lost 9 games in the regular season in 82 and have already lost 8 in the last two months, 6 in the last 3 1/2 weeks. I thing even if they win on Sunday the whole best team ever mystique is gone.
Nonsense should have never been there in the first place man. 
laugh.gif

B

She she can but as a man, don't you want her in a safe situation?

Hell, at least sit up in the skybox or something

Nah I would want her in the crowd. Although, if the Cavs lost then yeah it wouldve been crazy, but she was there last night. Where she sits its usually people with funds in those rows I dont think they will get all crazy. I just dont like how everyone is going in on her. She is entitled to her opinion. Shid a few of us in this thread only a few pages about made claims of rigging, but as soon as a woman does it she needs to be controlled? Just because shes rich or her husband is on the time doesnt mean she cant state how she feels. Also, she never said the NBA was a bad thing, never said she hates the NBA, but she said the series was fixed. That could very well be true for all we know. There is a ref out there that got caught cheating and straight up said him and his buddys have fixed games and gave a too guide on how to do it lol.

So that makes it right and/or the best practice?

Like if, "That is the way it is done" is your only reason for stll doing something, it might be time to rethink that process

Word to Bill Simmons
Yawn. You can keep on with this but if LeBron drops 40/10/10 in game 7 in a lost he will not win MVP. It it what it is. Life ain't fair. The winner will rewarded.

How the **** do you get the most valuable player award when your team loses... If your value was truly that important your team would have won.. ESPECIALLY in a 7 game series.
That is NOT true

Again

Final Score does NOT mean: Team A's MVP > Team B's MVP

Final Score = Team A > Team B

Meaning, the MVP of TEAM B, can be greater than anyone else on the court and the TEAM still loses.

It really isn't rocket science.

All of this @sea manup   logic 

Yawn. You can keep on with this but if LeBron drops 40/10/10 in game 7 in a lost he will not win MVP. It it what it is. Life ain't fair. The winner will rewarded.
I don't think he WILL win it. Nobody is saying he WILL.

I am saying we should re-think why we DON'T give the award to losers of the series

Follow along please

The most ride or die WAG you'll ever meet
laugh.gif
She is white? She uses the N-Word so freely on Twitters. Sheesh

Naa, here she is getting arrested outside a Fins game last season for popping off too hard
laugh.gif

Google the birthday cake she made for Brent
roll.gif
BRUH I JUST SEEN'T IT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did say that she was ride or die...
roll.gif
smokin.gif
I know that cake was used for some debaucherous stuff that night 
sick.gif
roll.gif

So much pressure on Curry in Game 7, really interested to see if he rises to the occasion or falters.

My money is on him rising, he's shown us too much these past 2 years for me to not still believe in him.

Kyrie has outplayed him the majority of the series, with all the circus around his actions and the doubts coming from all angles, I'm sure he'll be extra lit.

He's fed off of that type of **** his whole career.

Would also love if Bron goes crazy again and wins his 3rd and 1st in Ohio because of all it means to him/the city and state/the rest of the NBA/his legacy. He was holding the crown for so long and Cleveland was expected to be his victory lap until GSW emerged. Most scrutinized athlete ever and he would be able to silence all of his doubters with this win.

Not only would he have absolutely dominated with his back against the wall 3 times in a row, he will have beat the most talented offensive team the world has ever seen with a Herculean effort reminiscent of a man who doesn't have half the mileage Bron does.

Guy is superhuman, bless his work ethic and modern medicine that he is able to perform at this level still,

Draymond getting that suspension was to extend the series, just as him not getting suspended in Game 5 vs OKC for a more egregious act was.

He has experience in fixing NBA games that's a fact. I think he would know better than anyone the protocol and tendencies of these types of situations. Plus it's not like he has anything to gain from saying that

Ok but Draymond gave them a reason did he not? If the NBA wanted to suspend someone on the Warriors there are much better impactful players to choose from, no?

Nonsense should have never been there in the first place man. :lol:

B

You sound crazy, if they woulda ran through the playoffs after what they did in the regular season they would easily be the best team of all time.

They haven't though, so now they are just the best offensive team and regular season team in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom