The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No asterisk next to this ring if Lebron gets it
eek.gif
*Draymond suspended for game 5

*Bogut done

*Iggy playing hurt

*Curry playing hurt

Naw brah, you have some regressive views on women. I hope your not married

That's a false statement. You can't sum up my views on woman based off that single post. That'll be like me saying you have no say so in your household and let your woman control and walk all over you based off your view on the matter. It's no different then Miko Grimes but I don't see anyone in the NFL thread defending her actions. If telling your wife to not speak on your job in a bad light (fixing games) and not put you in a awkward position is somehow a lack of respect for women you clearly are a pushover when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. I just don't bow down to whatever my woman says. If I don't like it I'm man enough to tell her. That's not a lack of respect. That is respect.

Question

Maybe it is just me, but as much of a public figure the Curry family is, if EYE were him, I wouldn't "let" ( @Master Zik   ) my wife/mother/sisters come to road playoff games. Especially considering how wild and emotional those fans could be. Stay hhome yall, I don't want yall here with me. Be safe.

Anyone else feel this way or nah?

In every other situation, both those guys cosign rewarding winners. MVP, All Star, All NBA, COTY, 6th Man, etc. Don't know what it is about LBJ that makes them flip flop. Everyone's definition is different but MVP has never been a "top performer" award.

What it is about lebron James is that he leads all players on thecourt in every statistical category, all the way from point guard duties to center duties :smh:

With that being said I think it should go to someone on the winning team

Last edited:
Who is Miko Grimes?

wife of brent grime (football player)
she use to spazz out on the team, gms, etc
think the dolphins cut ties with him, large part bc of her. even the owner had something to say about her :lol:
talking crazy on twitter about qb contracts, his teammates, and everything else

Last edited:
Very good points. I'm sure people's mental blocks will prevent them from being able to understand your logic, but I agree with it completely.

We like the best player to be on the winning team because it fits our fairy tale vision of the world, that the top guy leads his side to victory. And it fits this other stubborn view that an athlete sucks if he doesn't win the championship.

It's been like that forever except when it comes to Lebron. Every year except maybe 2011 he's had the best stats in the series. Winning has to mean something, just like it does for the regular season award.

Question

Maybe it is just me, but as much of a public figure the Curry family is, if EYE were him, I wouldn't "let" ( @Master Zik
  ) my wife/mother/sisters come to road playoff games. Especially considering how wild and emotional those fans could be. Stay hhome yall, I don't want yall here with me. Be safe.

Anyone else feel this way or nah?

nah my wife can come to any and every game and she can say what she wants. If the average person can say whatever they want my wife can say whatever she wants. da fuq.

nah my wife can come to any and every game and she can say what she wants. If the average person can say whatever they want my wife can say whatever she wants. da fuq.
She she can but as a man, don't you want her in a safe situation?

Hell, at least sit up in the skybox or something

While this may not be the biggest choke job in Sports history, I'm going to play it like it is. Living out here in the Bay I've had people in my face during the middle of last season saying the warriors were going to break the record. I can't wait to get my Heath Ledger joker on if GSW lose

-best record all time
-coach of the year
-First unanimous MVP

I got a wedding to go to in a few weeks, where most my main targets will be lined up and they will either try to hit me right away with the
-But ya gotta admit we had a good year
-but ya gotta admit, steph still a top player all time
-but ya gotta admit, Draymond is the next superstar
or they gonna try to bring up officiating and how the NBA is rigged

I'm gonna finesse the bitterness out of them and crush souls, make them feel wish they weren't even bay area fans, so obnoxious. They will never discuss Bball again when I through with them

They know is they lose, they know I'm coming for them, they expect nothing less from me

I just need Lebron to come through one last time

Because it's the american way as far as recent history goes.
So that makes it right and/or the best practice?

Like if, "That is the way it is done" is your only reason for stll doing something, it might be time to rethink that process

Word to Bill Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom