The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: "get your abacus calibrated"

I'm remembering that for the rest of eternity

steph got fined 25 gs already. all those wishin and hoping he was going to be suspended :lol:
No one thought he was getting suspended who understands the game.

Dudes had out the rosaries and candles out last night praying for it. :lol:

I knew at some point Clevelands half court defense would slow down Golden States offense.
Plus with Cleveland taking the majority of their shots from within 15ft of the basket, its preventing Golden State from getting out on the fast break.

It's not even their defense slowing them down, Lue just made smart decisions w/ personnel and that helped. Shumpert is a bigger liability on d than Steph and Lue finally got that and sat him out. Hell, even w/ Love not being in foul trouble in the second half, he was sitting too because he sucks on d. Better defensive personnel definitely helped the Cavs defense

What I want to know is, if the Cavs win Sunday, what will be the excuse for all the members of the "LeBron needs more help" say?

Last edited:
Suspending Curry would def result in GS losing game 7 and it would put a huge asterisk on the Cavs win. I don't think Lebron would want to deal with all the questions and what ifs. He's gonna win this ish fair and square.

The fact of the matter is that the rules DON'T apply to everyone equally. If they did, LeBron would get called for traveling on every drive :lol:

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is that the rules DON'T apply to everyone equally. If they did, LeBron would get called for traveling on every drive
laugh.gif
Not just LeBron, it's been going on before he was in the league.

Dudes throw their sweaty headbands into the crowd all the time when they're mad and never get suspended. You really think he's not getting suspended cause he's a star? :lol:

Dudes throw their sweaty headbands into the crowd all the time when they're mad and never get suspended. You really think he's not getting suspended cause he's a star? :lol:
I mean pretty much :lol:

Haslem got a game in the playoffs for doing the same thing during the first title year in '06

This is the NBA though,we all know what it is when it comes to stars :lol:

Last edited:
Suspending Curry would def result in GS losing game 7 and it would put a huge asterisk on the Cavs win. I don't think Lebron would want to deal with all the questions and what ifs. He's gonna win this ish fair and square.

lebron doesn't care about how he gets a ring famb.

I mean pretty much
laugh.gif

Haslem got a game in the playoffs for doing the same thing during the first title year in '06

This is the NBA though,we all know what it is when it comes to stars
laugh.gif
Life aint fair. He got suspended for aiming at a ref and not being a star. It is what it is.

Last edited:
^^ He threw it on the ground but I guess it was close enough to the ref to feel "threatened" :lol: :rolleyes. Steph hit a fan right in the face :lol:

Last edited:
I mean pretty much
laugh.gif

This is the NBA though,we all know what it is when it comes to stars
The NBA has fined Jazz  center Enes Kanter  $25,000 for throwing his mouthpiece into the stands during Utah's 101-92 road loss to Sacramento on Monday.

the $25,000 fine for the mouthguard toss is consistent with previous discipline from the league office. Then-Kings  guard Aaron Brooks  was fined the same amount  for throwing his mouthpiece into the stands in Nov. 2012

your right . enes kanter and aaron brooks are such huge stars. thats why they didnt get suspended during regular season games when they did the exact same thing. 

Last edited:

lebron doesn't care about how he gets a ring famb.
i just feel that all year we heard about how GSW can with even without Curry in the line-up, but the minute they lose without Draymond Green it's about how Draymond is necessary for them to win.

Honestly I think GSW wouldn't be too much worse off if Curry didn't play game 7.

It never touched the ref though :lol: . It was Joey Crawford though so that explains most of it...word to Duncan

Last edited:
fam, stop pretending like Steph Curry aint making the NBA an exorbitant amount of money, hand over fist. sure, the NBA has made him and his family millionaires by providing him the platform, but lets not act like his sponsorships haven't helped bring the NBA into new platforms. i mean, this ***** got Kaiser Permanente and Brita comercials :lol:

and my thing is, why you dudes so insecure that you need to have "control over their women." **** kinda man are you?

The NBA doesn't need Curry. Without him the NBA will be just fine. Sure he's a great player that gets viewers to tune in. However the NBA isn't gonna fold or miss the money and viewers he generates.

My comment on Currys wife has nothing to do with insecurity. It's about a understanding between husband and wife in which popping off on Twitter about my job and the league/game I represent isn't cool. It puts Curry in a odd situation and makes her look bad. The league is legit when GS wins but fixed when they lose. Curry can't get called for a bogus foul like every player does throughout the season? It's all part of the game. He put up 30 in spite of foul trouble. The game wasn't lost because of one bogus foul call.

Yeah my post must have rubbed dude the wrong way.
Typed the wrong number and dude let me have it.
It's all good though.
King James aka "The Chosen One" got my back :pimp:

And the league is definitely rigged.
How else do you explain a team that has been down 3-1 in the playoffs and now blowing a 3-1 lead, win 73 regular season games?
And oh yeah, it's way too funny when I think about the fact that two people that don't contribute to the team are the reason the Warriors are going to make loser history Sunday night.
Ayesha Curry and Mo Speights :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom