The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us want gs to win but it's already been handed to the cavs. The **** is predetermined. For those calling bs trust me I didn't wanna believe it either but we minus whale be watching wwe. I'll bet any amount of money cavs win if anybody is doubtful

get your abacus calibrated my g. simple math shows that the half time lead was only 6 for OKC. and how does you posting that picture give any evidence to the fact that the warriors are "done" before game 7??
My bad, lead was 6.
They already let a team come in their house and dominate them for a half in a game 7.
It's about to happen again for two halves this time.

Its crazy that both the Finals and WCF go 7 games yet neither series was really that great.

Like out of the 7 games in the WCF and the 6 games so far in the Finals, how many of the games have actually been close exciting games?
Truth.

Best series of these playoffs have been Spurs OKC. And it went 6 I believe.

The thing that makes or breaks GSW is the 3 ball, they don't know how to shy away from it if it aint droppin. Watching the first half last night, when they shot, nobody on their team was down there to rebound and that cost em.

Just like JR Smith, they need to learn to put the ball on the hardwood and drive, with the purpose of trying to score, not pass for a 3 point shot. They had at least 5 turnovers in the first half by driving and passing terribly, meanwhile the Cavs drove to score and looked to pass secondary.

No way Barnes shouldn't have been driving and looking to finish when the gave him the lane. Iggy tried but his back told him "not today kind sir"

And realistically, people hate Ayesha, mainly single black women who've made bad decisions in life. But dudes pass their hate for Steph onto her, if LeBron wins the MVPs and not him, she gets ignored. But shorty, as vocal as she may want to be need to learn when and when not to voice her opinion.

The thing that makes or breaks GSW is the 3 ball, they don't know how to shy away from it if it aint droppin. Watching the first half last night, when they shot, nobody on their team was down there to rebound and that cost em.

Yeah def agree but you guys probably tired of me saying this but Game 6 in the WCF where Klay went berserk to keep them within range still pains me. GSW won but damn I was in my feels 
laugh.gif
 ( and still am)

A lot of us want gs to win but it's already been handed to the cavs. The **** is predetermined. For those calling bs trust me I didn't wanna believe it either but we minus whale be watching wwe. I'll bet any amount of money cavs win if anybody is doubtful

Where was all of this when it was 3-1?

foh :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Just like JR Smith, they need to learn to put the ball on the hardwood and drive, with the purpose of trying to score, not pass for a 3 point shot. They had at least 5 turnovers in the first half by driving and passing terribly, meanwhile the Cavs drove to score and looked to pass secondary.

No way Barnes shouldn't have been driving and looking to finish when the gave him the lane. Iggy tried but his back told him "not today kind sir"

And realistically, people hate Ayesha, mainly single black women who've made bad decisions in life. But dudes pass their hate for Steph onto her, if LeBron wins the MVPs and not him, she gets ignored. But shorty, as vocal as she may want to be need to learn when and when not to voice her opinion.

Everyone including GS has gotten so used to even off balance 30+ ft 3s going in that everyone assumes they're going in. Some of those shots have been so ridiculous it's like they have a magnet turned on on the rim for curry and klay.

If the LeCavaliers win on sunday, I don't know wha ima do brehs. A Cavs win would be worse than Ramsay winning the bastard bowl. 

I think........I think I might actually go to church on sunday and pray hard for a dubs win because if they lose.....idk.......I'm scared......

Where was all of this bs at 3-1?

foh
roll.gif
roll.gif
Everyone including GS has gotten so used to even off balance 30+ ft 3s going in that everyone assumes they're going in. Some of those shots have been so ridiculous it's like they have a magnet turned on on the rim for curry and klay.
Here we go again with conspiracy theorists. 

If the LeCavaliers win on sunday, I don't know wha ima do brehs. A Cavs win would be worse than Ramsay winning the bastard bowl. 

I think........I think I might actually go to church on sunday and pray hard for a dubs win because if they lose.....idk.......I'm scared......
i feel you my dude.

Don't understand what BS I said. As a Kobe fan myself, you should know what a 3-1 series lead means. 

Klay opting out? Leaving for his own team because of attention? C'mon son, logistically it's impossible since he's under contract until 2019.

I knew at some point Clevelands half court defense would slow down Golden States offense.
Plus with Cleveland taking the majority of their shots from within 15ft of the basket, its preventing Golden State from getting out on the fast break.

Here we go again with conspiracy theorists. 

No conspiracy. They're elite shooters just that some of their shots are so amazing that they're hard to believe. I don't remember ever seeing that kind of consistency from downtown and beyond. Teams always had a capable long range shooter but never like these two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom