The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the Warriors have entitlement issues

He's a superstar so you shouldn't call the foul :smh:
Steph played dumb as hell with 5 fouls like what was the point of that

ClKCmT3WEAAU8aq.jpg
laugh.gif

The nba got what they wanted, wrestlemania on Sunday.
So many storylines.ya see how lebron tried to high five men Maier after his spin on dray?
Like i mentioned before the game,Scott foster was not afraid of the moment and blew that whistle. He got the memo.
W's played 2v8 last night

All i hope is that the Steve Kerr's comments makes an impact, and the refs aren't calling BS fouls the entire game.
He gotta pay off those same refs 25 racks 

Yea his stats will say 30, 9 & 8... what stats won't tell you is the passive play, the turnovers, the blown defensive assignments that come when he's in a close game with the pressure on...... but we gonna see if a "top 5 player" does top 5 things when his teams needs it the MOST
Did they need him the last two games? Did they need him when he dropped 18 straight points last game? Just admit he's playing well and move on. Stop with the moving target. Next game, next game ish.
The slander bus has no life at this point and on its last leg, so they resort to THIS.....

Kerrs a little ***** the league doesn't treat him like they did Phil. And Phil complained with much more gusto and creativity. Kerr will learn

the funny thing about warriors fans is thst they are acting like the refs are the reason they lost the game. Even if there were a few bad calls it wasn't like they decided the game. Warriors got outplayed regardless of what the refs were calling.

Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.

It's a team game

Cavs running out to the correct shooters and letting harrison take shots. Basically everyone not klay or steph

Refs were bad but they weren't making Barnes shoot bricks nor did they make Draymond disappear in thin air

But this has been a great series.

Steph is going to have a quiet game, as in he'll get 30 plus, but it wont be resounding like Bron's last performance and Kyrie's performance in game 5. Kyrie did shut it down second half, but TT was cleaning glass and Bron pretty much had his way, and Smith made intangible plays. Now, if GSW wants to win Barnes has to show up. Yeah, I know it sounds funny because it is, but if Barnes hit half of the shots he missed that were wide open, then GSW is in a better position. I think Steph and Klay will be Steph and Klay, but Barnes has to provide something, Dray has to provide something or they will break another record for being ousted in the Finals after being up 3-1.

Bogut isn't important, we got Draymond back. They're not beating Draymond. Iggy will shut down LeBron. Oh, there were bad calls and the league is rigged.

Yes he played well the past two games.. no doubt about it, however GAME 7 is when they need him to have one of these special games the most and i don't think he's gonna deal with the pressure at all honestly... His #'s are gonna look great they always do... however if this game is close in the closing minutes & he reverts back to step back 3's, shaky dribbling, hesitating while he has smaller defenders on him i will unleash the biggest amount of slander i could on him. Because this will 100% prove my point, he's a great until you need him to be great the most.

People continue to say the criticism is way too high for him, but never wanna say the praise is to high :smh:

Of course he's a HOF'er , of Course he's gonna be remembered a legend but he's no longer playing in that lower tier.... when you wanna throw his name with Magic, Mike, Kobe, Duncan Etc Etc, you have got to be the best in the moments when it matters most and if you look past overall stats and actually view his games in these moments, more often then not he doesn't live up to the praise he receives

Curry's wife is becoming the NBA's version of miko grimes. Only thing she's hotter than miko, so I'll allow it.

You def are reaching :smh:

Also, Miko looks better and has a better body. Ayesha wears too much make up all the time n face is smushed in looking like a teletubby! :smh:

Ayesha really needs to go sit down somewhere and curry needs to seriously check his wife!

Steph is going to have a quiet game, as in he'll get 30 plus, but it wont be resounding like Bron's last performance and Kyrie's performance in game 5. Kyrie did shut it down second half, but TT was cleaning glass and Bron pretty much had his way, and Smith made intangible plays. Now, if GSW wants to win Barnes has to show up. Yeah, I know it sounds funny because it is, but if Barnes hit half of the shots he missed that were wide open, then GSW is in a better position. I think Steph and Klay will be Steph and Klay, but Barnes has to provide something, Dray has to provide something or they will break another record for being ousted in the Finals after being up 3-1.
They'll play better at home. Oracle is nuts man. I don't see how the cavs win 3 in a row against these guys. Maybe I give the dubs too much credit. I'll never count them out tho. All I want for father day is a cavs win. Let's goooooo

Refs were bad but they weren't making Barnes shoot bricks nor did they make Draymond disappear in thin air

But this has been a great series.

Dray didn't dissapear he did everything they need him to do... could he have shot a lil better yea, but outside of that he played a pretty decent game. Harrison Barnes on the other hand :smh: , two games in a row that he has KILLED GS momentum by bricking huge shots. I'm hoping at home he finds a way to atleast be decent.

In all actuality i feel like game 7 is gonna be won by whichever team role players step up the most & i trust GS's more than i do the Cavs.

It's never accurate but somehow i'm still hearing that he's CARRYING the team as if nobody is doing nothing.. As if Kyrie hasn't been averaging damn near 30 and getting into the lane whenever he wants. Im sick of the narrative he gets all credit when things are good none of the blame when things are bad...

That's the thing I can't stand bout Bron. Dudes act like he won 2 rings "by himself". They claim this Cleveland team is just LeBron carrying them. He's raised his level of play. No doubt. But I hate how when he wins....it's all on him. And when he loses, he "NEEDS MORE HELP". As if assembling teams with multiple all stars in historically weak conferences isn't help enough :lol:.

GSW has to get some easy buckets from their role players. They have to. Barnes is being totally unguarded. Dude is playing piss poor. 40% of NT can hit the looks he's getting. Ezeli has rock hands. Dray was scared to shoot the open 3 yesterday. And Steph and Klay have to take better shots. Especially Klay. I know they are tough shot makers....but some of the shots I've seen Klay attempt at times the last 2 games are absurd. Like a legit turnaround 3 :lol:.

And the refs can't call ticky tack fouls on Steph on the defensive side of the ball...and ignore him getting held on the other end.

Lastly, Ayesha been tweeting a lot lately....and she was out of place last night.....but she's getting a lot of undeserved hate. She ain't really been that bad. I know NT wants its women "seen not heard"....but damn. Give shorty a break.

Last edited:
the funny thing about warriors fans is thst they are acting like the refs are the reason they lost the game. Even if there were a few bad calls it wasn't like they decided the game. Warriors got outplayed regardless of what the refs were calling.

Some of steph's fouls were terrible calls. But they still got outplayed. It seems like now everybody calls everything rigged when the team they want to win loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom