The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph was reaching, fouling and grabbing jersey all night long. He was doing way too much and could have easily fouled out in the 3rd. Don't want to hear **** about bad calls against Steph. Curry playing defense is a huge problem for the Warriors. The harder he tries, the worse it is.

And this thread was full of people calling Steph the greatest player of al time. I was befuddled. I even got shidded on in the NFL thread for saying he's not the best player in the league. NT was on Steph hard and buying into the hype.

Last edited:
Throw an irrelevant bench player from gsw in the game to straight up snuff lebron

Last edited by a moderator:
LeBron with the LeBron

LeBron James NBA Finals (6 games): 30.1ppg, 11.3rpg, 8.5apg, 2.6spg, 2.1bpg on 51%FG (43.3% 3-pt)

:x

Okay before yall come for my head this is just how i feel but was it me or did Curry not look like he was fake mad when that last foul happened? Like hes a horrible actor.. LOL. But did anyone see Lebron dry snitch when he threw that mouth guard? lol.

Nah he was just light skin mad.

Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.

Last edited:
The double turn executed this series is impeccable. WWE would be proud.
LeBron finally turned it on and is playing like a superstar should play.
Kyrie is playing like Curry should be playing.
For all its worth the Cavs have been flopping and whining less than the Warriors recently.
Stephen Curry showing he's just an overrated shooter.
Wow. I'm full on the Cavs Train. Cavs in 7.

Simple, Cleveland is the more physical team in the last two games. GS came out lazy again and just jacking up threes. How many dunks did Cleveland get in the half court? If GS loses it would be the biggest choke job ever because of their record in the regular season and because of the format. In the NFL you lose and you're done, in the NBA you have 7 games to get it done.

For all its worth the Cavs have been flopping and whining less than the Warriors recently.

You bussin it wide for lebby? :nerd:

So let me get this straight just so i comprehend... by people's standard Cavs win, Lebron (What some claim to be top 5 ever) completes the biggest "UPSET" in finals history & and his greatness is unquestioned.... The Warriors win, Lebron didn't lose it... it's his team ? It's been the narrative the past couple of years and i'm just trying to figure it out
LeBron wasn't the only person that came to play last night.

If TT and JR didn't do what they did, LeBron would have put all of that work in for nothing. It is a team win at the end of the day. But of course, LeBron has been on another level. But this idea that he won the game by himself isn't accurate.

But he was heads and shoulders the best on the court

Steph was reaching, fouling and grabbing jersey all night long. He was doing way too much and could have easily fouled out in the 3rd. Don't want to hear **** about bad calls against Steph. Curry playing defense is a huge problem for the Warriors. The harder he tries, the worse it is.

And this thread was full of people calling Steph the greatest player of al time. I was befuddled. I even got shidded on in the NFL thread for saying he's not the best player in the league. NT was on Steph hard and buying into the hype.

I'll have you know he's one of NT's elite defenders sir.

You bussin it wide for lebby? :nerd:
Aye man I choose the Cavs when the series started so I mean
Sure I've changed teams after every win but hey

Last edited:
So let me get this straight just so i comprehend... by people's standard Cavs win, Lebron (What some claim to be top 5 ever) completes the biggest "UPSET" in finals history & and his greatness is unquestioned.... The Warriors win, Lebron didn't lose it... it's his team ? It's been the narrative the past couple of years and i'm just trying to figure it out ?

with that said this is another opportunity for him to go Tom Brady or Peyton Manning it's his to chose. We've seen him BALL OUT the past two games, this is now probably his biggest game in his career and it's on the road against a team who has experience with it. If i'm the Warriors i'm putting ALL pressure on Kyrie to make sure he does not get it going at all. Hit him hard when he comes to the paint whatever has to be done.

This game stays close down the stretch with 5 minutes left i can GUARANTEE that mr top 5 player starts bricking and turning the rock over left and right. THIS IS THE EXACT SITUATION where guys in that club need to show up the biggest, Game 7 on the road, for the title..... this is where he needs to have one of those games he had the past two.... and we shall see who's who
laugh.gif
Stats don't back you up on this but ok.

LeBron wasn't the only person that came to play last night.

If TT and JR didn't do what they did, LeBron would have put all of that work in for nothing. It is a team win at the end of the day. But of course, LeBron has been on another level. But this idea that he won the game by himself isn't accurate.

But he was heads and shoulders the best on the court

It's never accurate but somehow i'm still hearing that he's CARRYING the team as if nobody is doing nothing.. As if Kyrie hasn't been averaging damn near 30 and getting into the lane whenever he wants. Im sick of the narrative he gets all credit when things are good none of the blame when things are bad...

Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.
NT has always LOATHED Lebby. Its mostly bc a bunch of these old dudes that feels threatened because he might catch up to MJ
laugh.gif
. Btw at 31 years old, MJ was going for his 3rd ring, same as LBJ, so the slander bus is panicking right now like

Stats don't back you up on this but ok.

Yea his stats will say 30, 9 & 8... what stats won't tell you is the passive play, the turnovers, the blown defensive assignments that come when he's in a close game with the pressure on...... but we gonna see if a "top 5 player" does top 5 things when his teams needs it the MOST

So let me get this straight just so i comprehend... by people's standard Cavs win, Lebron (What some claim to be top 5 ever) completes the biggest "UPSET" in finals history & and his greatness is unquestioned.... The Warriors win, Lebron didn't lose it... it's his team ? It's been the narrative the past couple of years and i'm just trying to figure it out ?
Basically Lebby will get all the credit if CLE wins and the team will get all the blame if they lose. There's some truth to it but overall it's a cop out. TT and Irving have been lights out in their roles the past few games

Steph was fine offensively in the first half, turnovers aside. Second half he hit some big shots, then lost his head and lost the plot.

Defensively he was TERRIBLE all night long. Just lazy defense like he expected to get away with it.

Klay played some of the best defense I've seen on Kyrie. No air space at all, probably a few fouls mixed in but he made it difficult and managed to only get mixed once :lol:

If someone try's to get Lebron all the credit for winning this series they would be just as wrong as the people who would give them all the blame if they lose.

Yea his stats will say 30, 9 & 8... what stats won't tell you is the passive play, the turnovers, the blown defensive assignments that come when he's in a close game with the pressure on...... but we gonna see if a "top 5 player" does top 5 things when his teams needs it the MOST
Did they need him the last two games? Did they need him when he dropped 18 straight points last game? Just admit he's playing well and move on. Stop with the moving target. Next game, next game ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom