The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RJ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Funny how gm 7 is on a Sunday and on a Father's Day...... You ain't slick NBA, we all know this WWE now, even had curry get elected in the game to create a new story line to it.

STAY WOKE MY BROTHERS

Calling a this the biggest choke when they just finished a 73-9 season and were up 3-1 against this Cavs that looked completely inferior when down 3-1, is hardly something that is so black and white as "miss me with all that" reasoning.

It's highly highly probable it could be the biggest choke more so than illogical, irrational or doesn't make any sense.

Miss me with all that.

Last edited:
Calling a this the biggest choke when they just finished a 73-9 season and were up 3-1 against this Cavs that looked completely inferior when down 3-1, is hardly something that is so black and white as "miss me with all that" reasoning.

It's highly highly probable it could be the biggest choke more so than illogical, irrational or doesn't make any sense.

Miss me with all that.

Things are usually irrational or illogical when you don't agree w/ certain ppl though.

Like I said, if you have the ability to look at the HISTORY of American sports, you would see that this is nowhere near the biggest choke EVER.

But we can end it, let them lose first. I expect them to win.

Good work Cavs on making it a series though

Last edited:
Well...

Game 7 folks

Its here

My take on all of this..

Lebron's performances/boasting/taunting post Draymond suspension = asterisk

Game 7 for this series was inevitable

Ayeesha, baby doll gotta estef-u

I said at the beignning, "they" are not gonna let dude's "legacy" be ruined like this

I very well wanted to see the L for Bronze, but I knew it would be like this

Its a circus show, just like the OJ case

Sunday is bout to be cold blooded all the way around

Last edited:
Be real man.

Nobody seriously thinks they were the best team ever.

With or without the 73-9 record.

You must've been away from the thread right after the season before the playoffs started if you believe no one ever took the seriously as the GOAT team :lol:

He def. must've taken some time off.

Not only the GOAT team but respectable posters calling Steph the GOAT now as well as some just saying he was on his way.

Dude must've started yesterday if he missed all that, but I just saw who the poster was, oh :lol:

If the Team with the greatest record of all time loses at home game 7 after being up 3-1 its one of the biggest Choke jobs ever end of story

Not only the GOAT team but respectable posters calling Steph the GOAT now as well as some just saying he was on his way.

Dude must've started yesterday if he missed all that, but I just saw who the poster was, oh
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Call 'em out

I'm in and out of here honestly. Thread moves way too fast at times. So yea, I follow the Steph thread and the Draft thread. 
laugh.gif

Curry's wife is becoming the NBA's version of miko grimes. Only thing she's hotter than miko, so I'll allow it.

Steph definitely deserving of slander... But it's not his turn. Finish the sparrings of Lebby at home and we'll talk rebate libel at a latter note.

Curry's wife is becoming the NBA's version of miko grimes. Only thing she's hotter than miko, so I'll allow it.
She's Doug Christie's wife 2.0

Been saying that for a minute. Glad this glorified groupie is getting exposed :smokin

That racial profiling tweet was actually worse than her conspiracy one :smh:

Last edited:
at least the Curry's are classy and humble...

people are just incredibly fickle, especially when it comes to sports. you'd think lebron was the worst player ever after the series was 3-1.

well gsw obviously can't redeem themselves in the discussion of greatest team ever but they can achieve some consolation by winning game 7.

Feminist Twitter / FB was furious that folks were saying he needs to put a muzzle on her

When that 3 ball starts falling in flurries GSW can do some unthinkable things.

With that being said my money would be on Cavs as long as Bogut is down. If, the best trainers in the World can't get Iggys back under control, I don't think it matters how many 3flurries GSW can pull off, though, and that's just looking at the game on paper and in real time.

Last edited:
If the warriors lose varejao would had lost last year in the finals with  the cavs and this year with the dubs 
roll.gif

damn pesky flopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom