The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By Steph being the same player he was 3 weeks ago, are you implying he's been **** in that span, or that he's still the same great shooter?
He is the same player now as he was 3 weeks ago.

Lebron is the same player as he was 3 weeks ago.

Does a series where LeBron outplays Steph mean he is NOW better?

If the question is yes and this is all that it takes for LeBron to regain the, "best in the world" title, then Steph should have never had it in the first damn place.

Yall have been saying Steph is the best ALL year, and all of a sudden he isnt? Is that how this thing works?

Like I said, yall treat it like power rankings

I hear you. I'm indifferent because I'm your casual/playoff watching NBA fan :lol:

To me, LeBron is the best player in the world. Win or lose on Sunday he deserves the Finals MVP. It's just as a prisoner in the moment, it was kind of hard not to marvel in what Curry was doing all season long.

I agree. But it would be up there.
It would by people who wouldn't consider the last 50 years of American sports. Sure.

A team lost in game 7 of the NBA Finals. A team that people have been calling fluke for the last 2 years.

No man. Just no.

Nowhere near the biggest choke job my man.

I see a lot of Steph slander but him and Klay were the only ones who showed up.

I think they both had fairly good games minus the foul trouble.

I find solace in the Cavs playing at their best and the Warriors playing *** these last 2 games and the Dubs still had chances to win.

if warriors lose this it will no doubt be the biggest choke job in all of pro sports history

the winners in all this is the okc thunder because this choke job will erase their choke job

also if lebron drops another 40 point game win or lose they gotta give him the mvp

i dont see how the cavs are not favored in game 7

bogut out and iggy walking like a grandpa nobody is stopping lebron and the warriors will get dominated on the boards
yankees 04

I agree. But it would be up there.
It would by people who wouldn't consider the last 50 years of American sports. Sure.

A team lost in game 7 of the NBA Finals. A team that people have been calling fluke for the last 2 years.

No man. Just no.

Nowhere near the biggest choke job my man.

A team that went 73-9 & is called the greatest team ever. Up 3-1 in a series to lose game 7 at home? To each it's own bruh.

All Festus had to do was play competently for ONE game.

Iggy's injury still would've made it difficult but at least the rim would've been guarded.

Barnes can't be going 0-8 again, even if he just played 16 minutes.

All Festus had to do was play competently for ONE game.

Iggy's injury still would've made it difficult but at least the rim would've been guarded.

Barnes can't be going 0-8 again, even if he just played 16 minutes.

Barnes has been dreadful. At least K-Love scored

Be real man.

Nobody seriously thinks they were the best team ever.

With or without the 73-9 record.

You must've been away from the thread right after the season before the playoffs started if you believe no one ever took the seriously as the GOAT team :lol:

Last edited:
You must've been away from the thread right after the season before the playoffs started if you believe no one ever took the seriously as the GOAT team
laugh.gif
They might have said it but I would hope they had enough sense not to have made that statement.

Or they were probably born in 1995.

It got to the point where folks were laughing off people still considering the Bulls better :lol:,lot of dudes were most definitely sipping that kool-aid before the playoffs started

Last edited:
"Biggest choke job" is always going to be opinion, never fact:

But thanks for coming through spitting all your facts about bigger chokes, go back to bed, sleep it off

Last edited:
It got to the point where folks were laughing off people still considering the Bulls better :lol:,lot of dudes were most definitely sipping that kool-aid before the playoffs started
That is sad man. You know most folks can't see + / - 2 years . That is sad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom