The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry's wife is becoming the NBA's version of miko grimes. Only thing she's hotter than miko, so I'll allow it.

Feminist Twitter / FB was furious that folks were saying he needs to put a muzzle on her

Those feminist groups need to pick their battles better then.
Fighting something like this I'd question who really needs the muzzle.

People stop taking your movement serious when you wage war on trivial things

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Well...

Game 7 folks

Its here

My take on all of this..

Lebron's performances/boasting/taunting post Draymond suspension = asterisk

Game 7 for this series was inevitable

Ayeesha, baby doll gotta estef-u

I said at the beignning, "they" are not gonna let dude's "legacy" be ruined like this

I very well wanted to see the L for Bronze, but I knew it would be like this

Its a circus show, just like the OJ case

Sunday is bout to be cold blooded all the way around
View media item 2071731

Ratings gon be crazy. I hope Iggy is ready for game 7 though I doubt he'll be even 50%; them back problems aint no joke. TT ate on the boards as always, mainly because nobody on the Warriors know how to box out, it's like a lost art in the NBA.

Interested to see what happens w/ Curry.

The league needs LeBron to get a ring for Cleveland for the NBA as a whole, it's almost like the "feud" between Bird and Magic, the league needs that.

This dude Barnes will be lucky if the Dubs front office even glances his way this offseason, hell, even the Sixers wouldn't glance his way :lol:

The way LeBron played last night is what people expect of him, not empty stats. But dude gotta stop talkin **** when he's winning and whining about people talking **** when he's losing. If you can't take it, don't dish it, be a man.

Kyrie still cookin but we know they gon give the MVP to Bron. Crazy how they're talking about giving it to him win or lose, never understood dude from the losing team getting it. If you were that valuable, wouldn't your team have one it all?

Okay before yall come for my head this is just how i feel but was it me or did Curry not look like he was fake mad when that last foul happened? Like hes a horrible actor.. LOL. But did anyone see Lebron dry snitch when he threw that mouth guard? lol.

Okay before yall come for my head this is just how i feel but was it me or did Curry not look like he was fake mad when that last foul happened? Like hes a horrible actor.. LOL. But did anyone see Lebron dry snitch when he threw that mouth guard? lol.
I don't think Curry was fake mad. I think he was actually mad. This morning as I'm driving in listening to Mike and Mike, Stephen A said that as Steph was walking off he was pointing to Lebron as if he was saying I'll see you game 7. And yeah, Lebron told as did Lue.

I don't think Curry was fake mad. I think he was actually mad. This morning as I'm driving in listening to Mike and Mike, Stephen A said that as Steph was walking off he was pointing to Lebron as if he was saying I'll see you game 7. And yeah, Lebron told as did Lue.

oh okay he just looked so awkward cursing hhaahhaa

Steven Aye Smyth will be roaring all about it this morning

Hyping it up while Skip plays devil's advocate or w/e he does

Draymond should be Bulls Rodman on Sunday

Do the little things that drives the opponent(Lebron) crazy and take them out the game mentally, w/o getting tossed

Steph and Klay..GOTTA be SPLASH Bros fr fr

Iggy..Ni gg as have back problems everyday B

Take some I B Profen or get a shot in the back u be ight

Last edited:
Be real man.

Nobody seriously thinks they were the best team ever.

With or without the 73-9 record.

I don't think this Warriors team could beat the 00's Lakers let alone the bulls...

There's one more game so it isn't over but, like said before they are physiologically beat at this point.
Bogut being out is bad but Iggy being hurt? Wrap it up b. Curry and Klay might have to drop 50 a piece.
I've never watched many GS games until the playoffs and honestly this was bound to happen idk why people are so surprised.

You can not win with jumpshots alone.
I've watched so many possessions they turn down easy buckets for 3pts it's terrible basketball. They are lopsided once game plan falls they have nothing else to rely on.
They aren't strong defensively at all, and with no inside game what do you expect.

Lastly I think Curry might be suffering some pain he isn't telling anyone about

just don't see the Warriors being able to find any kind of answers defensively to stop Lebron Sunday. I pray the officiating isn't a big part of the game and they just let these guys go at it

This Warriors team had a historic 73-9 record this season, no team has ever done that.
This Warriors team was up 3-1 in the finals. No team in NBA history has lost after being up 3-1

So yea if someone feels this is the biggest choke job they definitely have an argument. you peeps trying to sound all extra knowledgable, talking down on people who feel this way look silly.

This is coming from someone who doesn't think it's the biggest choke job.

This Warriors team had a historic 73-9 record this season, no team has ever done that.
This Warriors team was up 3-1 in the finals. No team in NBA history has lost after being up 3-1

So yea if someone feels this is the biggest choke job they definitely have an argument. you peeps trying to sound all extra knowledgable, talking down on people who feel this way look silly.

agree 100%

If cuz wouldn't have said in SPORTS history, I wouldn't have jumped on him like that

I can't remember the last time I was this excited flr a Game. I just it isn't a blowout either way. Gonna take pops out for breakfast and then hit DTLA for the game. M

Back to back amazing games facing elimination from the guy that suposedly doesn't have a killer instinct :lol:

Last edited:
Steph definitely deserving of slander... But it's not his turn. Finish the sparrings of Lebby at home and we'll talk rebate libel at a latter note.
What you want from dude?

Him and Klay tried to carry yesterday, NOBODY else even tried.

It's either ball or bust with NT
mean.gif

Yea I hope it's a close fought game. Though if history of this finals serves any significance, whoever wins the first quarter will win the game since that determines the tide of the game. I get disinterested when the games aint close because neither team has the weapons to forge a comeback after they're down 15+

So let me get this straight just so i comprehend... by people's standard Cavs win, Lebron (What some claim to be top 5 ever) completes the biggest "UPSET" in finals history & and his greatness is unquestioned.... The Warriors win, Lebron didn't lose it... it's his team ? It's been the narrative the past couple of years and i'm just trying to figure it out ?

with that said this is another opportunity for him to go Tom Brady or Peyton Manning it's his to chose. We've seen him BALL OUT the past two games, this is now probably his biggest game in his career and it's on the road against a team who has experience with it. If i'm the Warriors i'm putting ALL pressure on Kyrie to make sure he does not get it going at all. Hit him hard when he comes to the paint whatever has to be done.

This game stays close down the stretch with 5 minutes left i can GUARANTEE that mr top 5 player starts bricking and turning the rock over left and right. THIS IS THE EXACT SITUATION where guys in that club need to show up the biggest, Game 7 on the road, for the title..... this is where he needs to have one of those games he had the past two.... and we shall see who's who :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom