The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You def are reaching :smh:

Also, Miko looks better and has a better body. Ayesha wears too much make up all the time n face is smushed in looking like a teletubby! :smh:

Ayesha really needs to go sit down somewhere and curry needs to seriously check his wife!

Miko is wack and a loud mouth in person. Blamed everyone for her husband's ****** play. Definitely not hot enough to be that annoying.

I'mjustsayin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The excuses I hear on the radio and TV today are insane. It's LeBron, he's supposed to put up 40+. They wouldn't let Curry play. No one remembers Curry had two fouls in the first few minutes because he was playing like an idiot? Then he had another foul right after that they gave to Livingston to save Curry?

the funny thing about warriors fans is thst they are acting like the refs are the reason they lost the game. Even if there were a few bad calls it wasn't like they decided the game. Warriors got outplayed regardless of what the refs were calling.

100% true

1 more game to be played.

Just hope Curry doesn't get suspended. I think he will.

That's the thing I can't stand bout Bron. Dudes act like he won 2 rings "by himself". They claim this Cleveland team is just LeBron carrying them. He's raised his level of play. No doubt. But I hate how when he wins....it's all on him. And when he loses, he "NEEDS MORE HELP". As if assembling teams with multiple all stars in historically weak conferences isn't help enough
laugh.gif

GSW has to get some easy buckets from their role players. They have to. Barnes is being totally unguarded. Dude is playing piss poor. 40% of NT can hit the looks he's getting. Ezeli has rock hands. Dray was scared to shoot the open 3 yesterday. And Steph and Klay have to take better shots. Especially Klay. I know they are tough shot makers....but some of the shots I've seen Klay attempt at times the last 2 games are absurd. Like a legit turnaround 3
laugh.gif

And the refs can't call ticky tack fouls on Steph on the defensive side of the ball...and ignore him getting held on the other end.

Lastly, Ayesha been tweeting a lot lately....and she was out of place last night.....but she's getting a lot of undeserved gate. She ain't really been that bad. I know NT wants its women "seen not heard"....but damn. Give shorty a break.
I saw that, I'm like shoot the damn ball. This is the same dude after game 1 was talking about he practices shooting, when your wide *** open, let that thing fly, he's not Barnes, Dray's shot actually has a chance of going in.

GSW was what, within 6? 8? Multiple times, some are gonna say "well both teams got 25 fouls so it was fair"

The difference is that some of those calls came at pivotal times in the game, not during "trash time" where gsw was down 14-16 points. The momentum was definitely controlled by the calls

GSW had a fighting chance to come within tying/taking the lead

Last edited by a moderator:
Lebron got the curry family imploding.  
pimp.gif

Bron YOU HAVE TO WIN ON SUNDAY MAN.

oh my god oracle might implode if bron comes in and puts these ****** in the grave. 

It's never accurate but somehow i'm still hearing that he's CARRYING the team as if nobody is doing nothing.. As if Kyrie hasn't been averaging damn near 30 and getting into the lane whenever he wants. Im sick of the narrative he gets all credit when things are good none of the blame when things are bad...
That's the thing I can't stand bout Bron. Dudes act like he won 2 rings "by himself". They claim this Cleveland team is just LeBron carrying them. He's raised his level of play. No doubt. But I hate how when he wins....it's all on him. 

Where do yall get this from... anyone who watches and knows basketball knows one man isn't winning a series by himself. We all know bron got help from wade,bosh, ray allen, etc. No player has won a finals by himself. 

Also, they saw Festus wasn't giving them anything with his hands being glued together, why not play Nipplehead? I mean losing Bogut sucks, rotate any big you have, and if Barnes isn't making baskets there is no excuse for him not crashing the lane and getting boards, do something.

Where do yall get this from... anyone who watches and knows basketball knows one man isn't winning a series by himself. We all know bron got help from wade,bosh, ray allen, etc. No player has won a finals by himself. 

From the same people who claim Lebron is forced to carry his team to wins, despite playing with two All Stars beside him every year since 2010

Bogut is really not that important. Game 5, Dray was out. Game 6, Iggy played, but he night as well have been out with that stuff back. GS needs both of them together. Without them together, Cavs just pick and rolls GS to death until they get the mismatch they want. It's not rocket science.

Let's all take a second to pray for Iggy's back. *takes a second

Last edited:

Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.
NT has always LOATHED Lebby. Its mostly bc a bunch of these old dudes that feels threatened because he might catch up to MJ
laugh.gif
. Btw at 31 years old, MJ was going for his 3rd ring, same as LBJ, so the slander bus is panicking right now like
But MJ originally "retired" at 30 with 3 titles...

Whatever man change the year by one to make it fit your narrative I guess

Last edited:

From the same people who claim Lebron is forced to carry his team to wins, despite playing with two All Stars beside him every year since 2010
I mean concerning last night, he was the MAIN reason why his team won but he was not the ONLY reason. Bron might be the main reason when his team wins but he is never the only reason why they win. 

To be fair I feel like we do this with every superstar and not just bron.

NT made it seem like Lebby needed moar help and that CLE was designed to lose

Now what

Now it's all him like clockwork. And when they lose on Sunday, he'll still have needed more help.
So We're just gonna ignore the countless posts before the last 2 games where people have criticized his defense, broken jumper, inability to finish at the rim, and inability to score late in games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom