The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win, Lose, or Draw, the Warriors should let Barnes walk this summer. Offer him an insulting contract and let him walk. The way he played the last 3 games was a disgrace.

So We're just gonna ignore the countless posts before the last 2 games where people have criticized his defense, broken jumper, inability to finish at the rim, and inability to score late in games?

Shhhhhhh we can only talk down on him, giving him props is illegal

I am working a double shift on Saturday and my coworker will be working for me on Sunday. That way I can enjoy the game at home in peace...

But if the Cavs win.....

If the Cavs win...

The idea of it is so horrific

*becomes speechless

Last edited:
Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.
NT has always LOATHED Lebby. Its mostly bc a bunch of these old dudes that feels threatened because he might catch up to MJ:lol: . Btw at 31 years old, MJ was going for his 3rd ring, same as LBJ, so the slander bus is panicking right now like
It aint about MJ being threatened. He'll never catch him. You look at the haters and it's mostly Kobe fanboys that can't accept Lebby is the best since MJ :smokin

Last edited:
Man **** Lebron

giphy.gif

Lebron took over, Kyrie didnt need to score much, same thing with game 5 but vice versa.

I think everybody put in work. Tristan was on point. Lots of rebounds. Jefferson did his job. Dahnte contributed some momentum. Kyrie did what he had to do and LBJ just ******* on Curry with that block. That was a statement. These guys have shown they really want this. They exposed the Warriors' reliance on the perimeter. If Steph & Klay are misfiring, they no longer look that good. The score could've been really been devasting had it not been for like 5 consecutive reckless possessions where Lebron took too many risks with some 3s and bad plays and ended letting the Dubs score 8-10? pts.

Another thing I noticed this time was the warriors were not getting as many open looks last night. Game 5 the warriors could of easily won if they made all those open looks they were getting.

It's never accurate but somehow i'm still hearing that he's CARRYING the team as if nobody is doing nothing.. As if Kyrie hasn't been averaging damn near 30 and getting into the lane whenever he wants. Im sick of the narrative he gets all credit when things are good none of the blame when things are bad...
No one man should get all the blame or praise.

Not even Nick Anderson or Darisu Washington Jr

I'm still speechless that they fouled out Steph...

On one of those 'fouls' I don't think the Cavs player even knew he was touched.

Curry wife is 100% lame for her tweet. I lost respect for that woman.

If the Cavs win wouldn't they be the first team in NBA history to win the Finals after going down 3-1? If they do pull it off I ain't trying to hear none of that LeBron slander. How big of a hater must you be to not give him props for winning this series.
NT has always LOATHED Lebby. Its mostly bc a bunch of these old dudes that feels threatened because he might catch up to MJ:lol: . Btw at 31 years old, MJ was going for his 3rd ring, same as LBJ, so the slander bus is panicking right now like
It aint about MJ being threatened. He'll never catch him. You look at the haters and it's mostly Kobe fanboys that can't accept Lebby is the best since MJ :smokin

Sooo we're skipping over Kobe now :lol:

DONE

Yup I'm a fanboy too

Last edited by a moderator:
the funny thing about warriors fans is thst they are acting like the refs are the reason they lost the game. Even if there were a few bad calls it wasn't like they decided the game. Warriors got outplayed regardless of what the refs were calling.
Exactly. Refs don't make or miss shots; nor do they miss defensive rotations. The most refs can do is influence. Players (team)  win and lose games. Point blank

Warriors don't have the legs.

The supporting cast doesn't.

klay will get his, curry will put up 30 on 25 shots, but that's about it.

Draymond got exposed in the thunder series, he's been shook ever since.

Barnes is no where to be found. 

Iguodala's back prevents him from playing any type of significant defense.

No bogut, leaves the interior soft, TT might get 20 boards next game. 

I wonder if the warriors and Kerr still have that nonchalant "we've got this" mentality now. I hope they do, it's been the downfall of them this whole series. 

Even if LeBron wins his legacy ain't even close to Kobe or MJ you guys are getting carried away

@ me when he three-peats, drops 80+, or plays with a torn achilles instead of leaving because of cramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom