The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hotdogman ur looking at the smaller picture. just think what losing will do to lebron. i mean yeah we go back to our normal lives but dudes gonna be depressed af. does he want to be this generations jerry west? is he gonna win one for the land or die trying? or does he leave and go to grad school? tbh famb got a better chance of winning one for the land by playing WR for the Browns lmaooo.
Nobody said it would be easy. I rather him lose 4 more times and win in his last year.

I actually think it's not too bad an idea cause even in this series, there's been plays where Kyrie got switched to Barnes and i'm screaming at the TV for Barnes to take this fool but Barnes is garbage and can't even do that. On paper, you'd think this is a crazy idea but Barnes and Iggy just don't have that offensive weapon that you can depend on for a bucket. If I was Cleveland, I'd gamble at my chances of having Barnes/Iggy beat me on the offensive side rather than the big 3 of the Warriors.

Barnes cooked Irving game 1, the hell you talking about.

hotdogman ur looking at the smaller picture. just think what losing will do to lebron. i mean yeah we go back to our normal lives but dudes gonna be depressed af. does he want to be this generations jerry west? is he gonna win one for the land or die trying? or does he leave and go to grad school? tbh famb got a better chance of winning one for the land by playing WR for the Browns lmaooo.

Nobody said it would be easy. I rather him lose 4 more times and win in his last year.

5 more finals? :rofl: come on chief.

Delly on Curry
Shumpert on Klay
Irving on Barnes/Iggy
LeBron on Green
Thompson on Bogut

Theoretically it works, but there's the possibility Irving gets roasted by Barnes or Iggy. Irving NEEDS to step up.

Also, Shumpert and LeBron needs to switch everytime Klay goes through that low baseline strong side pindown heading to elbow or corner 3.
Now that you put it like this, actually that ain't too bad. Since Barnes and Iggy aren't great offensive players, I can see this working for them to have a chance. Not bad but sad this seems like one of their best options.
laugh.gif
It isnt going to work.  Kyrie simply cannot be hidden.  Look at game 1.  He allowed 26 points to be scored on him, including 10 straight in the 4th quarter.  Yesterday, he allowed 18 points on SEVENTY PERCENT SHOOTING.  And the overwhelming majority of the game(s), Kyrie has been guarding the Warriors 3rd or 4th scoring option. 

He simply cannot be hidden.  I wish I could remember which posters came at me last year when I said that Kyrie being out was the only reason the Warriors didnt sweep.

Homie is trippin

3 peat, totally possible, if this finish this. core group will still be intact moving forward.

5 more finals?
roll.gif
come on chief.
I'd call him delusional but if the east stays like this he just might do it. His finals record would be disgusting though 
sick.gif

Delly on Curry

Shumpert on Klay

Irving on Barnes/Iggy

LeBron on Green

Thompson on Bogut

Theoretically it works, but there's the possibility Irving gets roasted by Barnes or Iggy. Irving NEEDS to step up.

Also, Shumpert and LeBron needs to switch everytime Klay goes through that low baseline strong side pindown heading to elbow or corner 3.

Now that you put it like this, actually that ain't too bad. Since Barnes and Iggy aren't great offensive players, I can see this working for them to have a chance. Not bad but sad this seems like one of their best options. :lol:

It isnt going to work.  Kyrie simply cannot be hidden.  Look at game 1.  He allowed 26 points to be scored on him, including 10 straight in the 4th quarter.  Yesterday, he allowed 18 points on SEVENTY PERCENT SHOOTING.  And the overwhelming majority of the game(s), Kyrie has been guarding the Warriors 3rd or 4th scoring option. 

He simply cannot be hidden.  I wish I could remember which posters came at me last year when I said that Kyrie being out was the only reason the Warriors didnt sweep.

I would say put Kyrie on Curry because they been trapping Curry anyway.

I'd call him delusional but if the east stays like this he just might do it. His finals record would be disgusting though :x

that's the thing, would this lost make Lebron throw games in the playoffs if he afraid to lose in the finals again? dude's gonna have finals PTSD after this year b.

Last edited:

I'd call him delusional but if the east stays like this he just might do it. His finals record would be disgusting though :x

that's the thing, would this lost make Lebron throw games in the playoffs if he afraid to lose in the finals again? dude's gonna have finals PDST after this year b.
LeBron once said he would rather not make the playoffs than lose the Finals.
Looks like he's gonna be tanking for life after this series

that's the thing, would this lost make Lebron throw games in the playoffs if he afraid to lose in the finals again? dude's gonna have finals PDST after this year b.

Champs never tank games. Hell the Bills weren't champs but they kept trying and those losses were really painful. GSW ain't going to win every year. At least I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom