The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsw isnt unbeatable but there isnt another team in the nba currently that can beat them 4 times out of 7 without homecourt.

And OKC's mental lapses or whatever may have caused them to lose the series however, klay and steph went into historic mode which they can do almost routinely to win that series. Thats pretty special and why as long as dray klay and steph can hit 3's at an absurd rate they wont lose because even when they dont, their gravity just disrupts whatever defensive scheme you may want to throw at them.

how much slander would the Lastern Conference receive when the Cavs get swept, especially considering both Rockets and Blazers won a game each.

Delly on Curry
Shumpert on Klay
Irving on Barnes/Iggy
LeBron on Green
Thompson on Bogut

Theoretically it works, but there's the possibility Irving gets roasted by Barnes or Iggy. Irving NEEDS to step up.

Also, Shumpert and LeBron needs to switch everytime Klay goes through that low baseline strong side pindown heading to elbow or corner 3.

In theory as you said this would work.

However all it would take is a steph PnR involving TT and boom, there it goes.

Not to mention how compromised your defense would become because of kyrie's ineptness guarding bigger players.

Last edited:
Delly on Curry
Shumpert on Klay
Irving on Barnes/Iggy
LeBron on Green
Thompson on Bogut

Theoretically it works, but there's the possibility Irving gets roasted by Barnes or Iggy. Irving NEEDS to step up.

Also, Shumpert and LeBron needs to switch everytime Klay goes through that low baseline strong side pindown heading to elbow or corner 3.
Your asking a below average 6'2 PG to guard a 6'8 or 6'6 SF who be dunking?

Delly is hot garbage.

Curry got over that chump late last finals and the physicalitiy no longer bothers him as much.

Off the ball hammering of Curry like OKC does has a better chance of impacting the game.

The Thing about making theory's and lineups to compete with golden state is that nothing can account for them fools just pulling up anywhere on the court and splashing 3's :smh:

**** klay Thomson man :frown:

Last edited:
Your asking a below average 6'2 PG to guard a 6'8 or 6'6 SF who be dunking?

I actually think it's not too bad an idea cause even in this series, there's been plays where Kyrie got switched to Barnes and i'm screaming at the TV for Barnes to take this fool but Barnes is garbage and can't even do that. On paper, you'd think this is a crazy idea but Barnes and Iggy just don't have that offensive weapon that you can depend on for a bucket. If I was Cleveland, I'd gamble at my chances of having Barnes/Iggy beat me on the offensive side rather than the big 3 of the Warriors.

Delly on Curry
Shumpert on Klay
Irving on Barnes/Iggy
LeBron on Green
Thompson on Bogut

Whats the word on the bench tho? I dont think its the starters the cavs have to worry about its the bench. Livingston is eating and smh i hate to say this but barbosa who ive hated since his 2004 suns days. yes ive hated him for 12 years is getting buckets shooting like 90%. lol. Dont let livingston being on the bench fool you that kid is nice and is 6'7 he can shoot over most guards.

If warriors win Wednesday, that watch party will be lit in oracle Friday. Better beleeb I'll be there ready for the shenanigans if they pull this sweep up

I agree with this, but you have to have known everyone was gonna run through that man once he came in with that new wig piece. That's what he was known for as a knick
Oh is that what yall calling african american hair? Its his actual hair man. Chill out
When a man start putting relaxer in his hair I'm calling it a wig piece nothing racial about it, but feel free trying to pin that ish on me baby boi
laugh.gif

What was Livingston's game like early in his career? Was it pretty similar to what we see now (postups, midrange jumper)?
I remember he was dunking on dudes with nice handles. That's all I can remember off top

Last edited:
Whats the word on the bench tho? I dont think its the starters the cavs have to worry about its the bench. Livingston is eating and smh i hate to say this but barbosa who ive hated since his 2004 suns days. yes ive hated him for 12 years is getting buckets shooting like 90%. lol. Dont let livingston being on the bench fool you that kid is nice and is 6'7 he can shoot over most guards.
Shaun is in his prime. We keep ignoring hes at his prime right now.

Wonder how Whiteside and Lebron will co-exist next season. Wade probably realizes he can't ride Lebron like a Clydesdale and would need to play like he did this last season. "I'm sorry Miami, let's do it again"

Last edited:
I didn't realize just how bad a matchup this was until people started throwing out all of these lineups the Cavs should do. None of them are good 
laugh.gif
 They all lack enough offense and/or defense.

I didn't realize just how bad a matchup this was until people started throwing out all of these lineups the Cavs should do Cavs are down 0-2. None of them are good :lol:  They all lack enough offense and/or defense.

fixed.

cavs aren't playing against teams in Lastern Conference anymore

Last edited:
Wonder how Whiteside and Lebron will co-exist next season. Wade probably realizes he can't ride Lebron like a Clydesdale and would need to play like he did this last season. "I'm sorry Miami, let's do it again"
Lebby will be a great 6th man

roll.gif

No way he does this man. He'll sit on his 2 rings before he leaves Believeland again. 

But if he did, EL OH ELZ.

Start selling Off your Brons now before the stocks drop!

too late for that. only brons with real value are the champ pack, wtmvp, samples, SB etc.

i seen a cork 10 for like 350 the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom