The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No team is unbeatable. Humans are meant to make mistakes and have weak points. Otherwise, we'd be machines. OKC has obviously showed GS weak points, but they evidently fell due to their weaknesses as well.

The better team won. Plain and simple.

You have to go big and slow the pace down.

As mentioned before a line up consisting of:

Delly

Irving

Shumpert

LeBron

Thompson

with Love and JR coming off the bench with Frye or Mozgov at 4 and 5. You get the defense push in the start and the offensive punch from the B team.

Well, GS threw the haymakers and landed. It's a make or miss league, sometimes.

I wanted to see that 5 for an extended period before the series started & no dice so far :lol:

RJ's been great & Irving has struggled with size so I'd move Ky to the 1 & put RJ at the 2/3 & Delly on the bench for now.

You still can't switch with Kyrie so he has to be as physical as possible & fight like hell over screens, but you can switch almost everything else.

The only other issue is RJ's 3 ball has been completely nonexistent in the playoffs so Lue can't just have him spotting up watching Bron/Ky go 1 on 5.

remember when people were talking about frye being a factor in this series :rofl:

Reminds me in 2011 when Peja was in the rotation for Dallas & played well against Portland & Utah but essentially didn't play at all in the finals because there wasn't anyone for him to guard :lol:

Last edited:
Bron's time in Miami was the Black Album. This **** right here is Kingdom Come.
laugh.gif

want him to do? what do you mean? i dont want him to do anything. its bball. what is he sposed to do? play again next year.
Exactly. So whats the point of the hate? You got your so called MVP struggling and using spirit fingers on the bench. Lebron never does that. Only when he was like 22. Grown men don't behave like that. Curry is a elite shooter and thats it.

So happy Steph has decided to sit out the Olympics. Was really worried he was going to disregard all the good advice and decide to play anyway. Dudes like him are addicted to competition.

hotdogman ur looking at the smaller picture. just think what losing will do to lebron. i mean yeah we go back to our normal lives but dudes gonna be depressed af. does he want to be this generations jerry west? is he gonna win one for the land or die trying? or does he leave and go to grad school? tbh famb got a better chance of winning one for the land by playing WR for the Browns lmaooo.

want him to do? what do you mean? i dont want him to do anything. its bball. what is he sposed to do? play again next year.

Exactly. So whats the point of the hate? You got your so called MVP struggling and using spirit fingers on the bench. Lebron never does that. Only when he was like 22. Grown men don't behave like that. Curry is a elite shooter and thats it.
he's wack g. you dont have to defend him. so-called MVP? or ACTUAL MVP. He got the trophy right? If anything bron is the so-called because he passive-aggressively alluded to himself being more valuable.

Grown men behave like that when they're clowning other grown men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom