The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was definitely gone like the rest of the team :rofl:,would probably need a teleprompter to remember a practiced speech at that point :lol:

Last edited:
If you are JR or Love and you were sitting there listening to that how would you feel? He could have complimented them without all the rest of the negative stuff. In the grown up world it is called a backhanded compliment. People with esteem issues use it to pump themselves up at others expense.

Seriously? JR Smith alluded to all of that in his post-game conference. All LeBron did was acknowledge JR's sentiments and then say that all the doubters were wrong and he should be proud of himself.

As if Lebron wasn't enough... the Cavs found a way to get Delly, Thompson, Shump,RJ, Frye & ******** Dan Gilbert a ring... I don't remember a team in recent memory that i disliked more than this squad

I should've expected dudes to pyschoanalyze what's meant to be a positive,elating and celebratory speech :lol:

reading the post at work i legit believed their interpretation of what Lebron said and could wait to hear it for myself.

now i see what it really was about.

If you are JR or Love and you were sitting there listening to that how would you feel? He could have complimented them without all the rest of the negative stuff. In the grown up world it is called a backhanded compliment. People with esteem issues use it to pump themselves up at others expense.
You're looking for something to reach for but you're grabbing thin air. You missed the whole point bc it went above your head, Lebron brought up what the doubters said, not what he said. How many times in speeches we hear about people like Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, doubted by many yet successful and they bring up what haters said about them and proved them wrong. Michael Jordans damn retirement speech was like that. He wanted the haters to eat their words, he's had that chip on his shoulder since he was a rookie, "too selfish to win a chip, ball hog, etc." If you can't enjoy Lebrons honesty and how much he didn't care about what the haters said, and even what you guys on NT (including me) said about K Love then somethings wrong. You guys try to psyhco-analyize Lebrons body language and gestures but don't know a damn thing about psychology[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Im starting to thing NT is obsessed with this man to the point of an unhealthy abusive relationship. Let him live his life yo.

Last edited:
Jordan had the GOAT petty speech during his HOF induction :rofl: :rofl:,no one was safe :lol:

Last edited:
LeBron is a champion silenced all the critics and haters

Holmes can say what TF he wants at this point not to mention they all probably faded from celebrating

Y'all look way too deep into this man.

You can tell that this dude has personally touched your lives.

Some of y'all egos weaker than D Rose's knees

You're looking for something to reach for but you're grabbing thin air. You missed the whole point bc it went above your head, Lebron brought up what the doubters said, not what he said. How many times in speeches we hear about people like Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, doubted by many yet successful and they bring up what haters said about them and proved them wrong. Michael Jordans damn retirement speech was like that. He wanted the haters to eat their words, he's had that chip on his shoulder since he was a rookie, "too selfish to win a chip, ball hog, etc." If you can't enjoy Lebrons honesty and how much he didn't care about what the haters said, and even what you guys on NT (including me) said about K Love then somethings wrong. You guys try to psyhco-analyize Lebrons body language and gestures but don't know a damn thing about psychology[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Im starting to thing NT is obsessed with this man to the point of an unhealthy abusive relationship. Let him live his life yo.
Firstly we are all entitled to our opinions. Doesn't make anyone a hater, etc. As far as calling out the critics he is entitled to do that for whoever doubted him. Let the others speak for themselves. He's not Moses...LOL.

Lebron is a ridiculous athlete and a basketball savant. I've enjoyed watching him as a once in a generation talent. Because someone observes that Lebron lacks any true humility doesn't make them a "hater". Plus when you make things black and white as in for or against, and allow no middle ground, then there can only be two camps. Haters and well...

Firstly we are all entitled to our opinions. Doesn't make anyone a hater, etc. As far as calling out the critics he is entitled to do that for whoever doubted him. Let the others speak for themselves. He's not Moses...LOL.

Lebron is a ridiculous athlete and a basketball savant. I've enjoyed watching him as a once in a generation talent. Because someone observes that Lebron lacks any true humility doesn't make them a "hater". Plus when you make things black and white as in for or against, and allow no middle ground, then there can only be two camps. Haters and well...

Well you opinion and your interpretation can still be seen as a reach and ludicrous. It comes from a place of negative context.

I understand where you are coming from, i never called you a hater or the sort. Ive become more neutral on lebron bc i was a huge fanboy when i was young, but theres things I've always questioned. But these days, humility is far and few between. Remember when Derrick Rose was the most humble guy in the league? Now he's a money hungry aging PG that can't stay healthy. I loved him in a Bulls Uniform, but hated going up against him in the playoffs. But besides that if you're trying to compare him to any of the greats, you know they weren't the most humble, or even the best talkers. All I'm saying is, let the man and our city have a day to be loud and proud before you guys and national media start ******** on us during football season.
mean.gif

Well you opinion and your interpretation can still be seen as a reach and ludicrous. It comes from a place of negative context.
And my interpretation
I understand where you are coming from, i never called you a hater or the sort. Ive become more neutral on lebron bc i was a huge fanboy when i was young, but theres things I've always questioned. But these days, humility is far and few between. Remember when Derrick Rose was the most humble guy in the league? Now he's a money hungry aging PG that can't stay healthy. I loved him in a Bulls Uniform, but hated going up against him in the playoffs. But besides that if you're trying to compare him to any of the greats, you know they weren't the most humble, or even the best talkers. All I'm saying is, let the man and our city have a day to be loud and proud before you guys and national media start ******** on us during football season.:smh:
Don't get me wrong I'm happy for the hometown folks. It's sports history that you are getting to live and share in. As much as I've enjoyed what Lebron does on the court, he's always been full of himself in interviews, even by superstar standards. Just had to separate the two. Enjoy the game and most of the time mute his post games stuff. Don't get me wrong I don't want a John Stockton interview, but have some class...lol.

And my interpretation can be just as accurate as you believe yours to be.

Da good ole "I know you are but what am I" tactic.

Every one base a right to an opinion. Doesn't mean that the opinion is off based.

Da good ole "I know you are but what am I" tactic.

Every one base a right to an opinion. Doesn't mean that the opinion is off based.
Why does it make you so unhappy someone has an opinion that is different than yours? Must be rough.

Congrats Cavs fans. Time to repeat.

All in all Great Finals.. plenty of interesting dynamics throughout the games. A story book finish for Lebron and the Cleveland Cavaliers and heartbreak for the Golden State Warriors. I gotta say this season has been one of the most exciting and satisfying NBA seasons in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom