The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shaded Curry for getting clamped up by Love
laugh.gif
"Unanimous"

Lebron's speech was amazing. He didn't give 2 *****. LITERALLY[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also Lebron's coming back to the Cavs, sorry lakers fans, you shouldn't listen to every rumor you hear. Dirk and KD aint coming either lol

Last edited:
Someone post transcripts! Wow Lebby taking no prisoners

Knicks taking notes
I'll give you a summary.

Lebron: "I am responsible for each of you getting to be on this team. I'm happy that I could give you a championship. Delly nobody thinks you can play basketball, but you have a championship now. You're welcome.

Mo we had unfinished business. You're welcome too.

Kyrie you are pretty good, but you are young and can get better. Just don't do it while I'm still on the team.

J.R. nobody likes you. People say lots of bad things about you. In case you haven't heard all of them I'll say them all on this stage in front of America and 1.3mil of our fans.

KLove people mostly think you are a loser, but I got you a championship anyway."

Edit: "And the GM don't do a thing unless I give the OK."

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I was sitting there thinking where is ol boy at on the control panel ?? His job is on the line

I only know about them because my uncle is one of the higher ups...He said the GM and News director are going into full blown panic. Also, they can't delay live events, so he's basically free to say whatever. But, yeah the big wigs are not happy

Someone post transcripts! Wow Lebby taking no prisoners

Knicks taking notes
I'll give you a summary.

Lebron: "I am responsible for each of you getting to be on this team. I'm happy that I could give you a championship. Delly nobody thinks you can play basketball, but you have a championship now. You're welcome.

Kyrie you are pretty good, but you are young and can get better. Just don't do it while I'm still on the team.

J.R. nobody likes you. People say lots of bad things about you. In case you haven't heard all of them I'll say them all on this stage in front of America and 1.3mil of our fans.

KLove people mostly think you are a loser, but I got you a championship anyway."
You're way off buddy. like you missed the barn

I'll give you a summary.

Edit: "And the GM don't do a thing unless I give the OK."
I have never in my life been a Lebron fan but this is a reach of epic proportions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom