The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You're way off buddy. like you missed the barn
Hey man. You a hometown boy. Enjoy the moment. What you doing on here?
Just came back from the parade. Lol. Couldn't stay for the team speech bc I've been down there since super early in the AM plus I couldn't even move up because roads were blocked with masses of people, but it was amazing. Confetti covers the streets for blocks. Everybody's draped in Cavs gear which is super dope.

Someone post transcripts! Wow Lebby taking no prisoners

Knicks taking notes
I'll give you a summary.

Lebron: "I am responsible for each of you getting to be on this team. I'm happy that I could give you a championship. Delly nobody thinks you can play basketball, but you have a championship now. You're welcome.

Mo we had unfinished business. You're welcome too.

Kyrie you are pretty good, but you are young and can get better. Just don't do it while I'm still on the team.

J.R. nobody likes you. People say lots of bad things about you. In case you haven't heard all of them I'll say them all on this stage in front of America and 1.3mil of our fans.

KLove people mostly think you are a loser, but I got you a championship anyway."

Edit: "And the GM don't do a thing unless I give the OK."

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I need to see the video.

He dropped the F bomb twice on live TV... Lol the carelessness begins.
LBJ already getting flack from haters. Mind you MJ and Kobe swore in a bunch of their speeches/interviews. The subjectivity of peoples minds. They chose what they want to remember[emoji]128514[/emoji]

"To be able to respond the way he did in Game 7, that's what real men do." -LeBron on Kevin Love

Yup LBJ really called him out, he's  sooooo fake, I hate him, blah blah blah, 2011, 3-4, Kobe 5 rings, MJ 6 rings.

"To be able to respond the way he did in Game 7, that's what real men do." -LeBron on Kevin Love

Yup LBJ really called him out, he's sooooo fake, I hate him, blah blah blah, 2011, 3-4, Kobe 5 rings, MJ 6 rings.
Ah. You must have missed all the unnecessary stuff he said about Love before that line...lol. Like was said, sideways compliments.

Yup LBJ really called him out, he's sooooo fake, I hate him, blah blah blah, 2011, 3-4, Kobe 5 rings, MJ 6 rings.
Ah. You must have missed all the unnecessary stuff he said about Love before that line...lol. Like was said, sideways compliments.
I need a transcript doe. But honestly the way K Love played was an all time worst for an all star. He doesn't get a pass, but he shouldnt get torched either. His defensive play on Steph the last minute was worth more than an inflated stat line.

If you are JR or Love and you were sitting there listening to that how would you feel? He could have complimented them without all the rest of the negative stuff. In the grown up world it is called a backhanded compliment. People with esteem issues use it to pump themselves up at others expense.

If you are JR or Love and you were sitting there listening to that how would you feel? He could have complimented them without all the rest of the negative stuff. In the grown up world it is called a backhanded compliment. People with esteem issues use it to pump themselves up at others expense.
He basically went down the line and did for his teammates what he did for himself in that Instagram post. He called out their critics, mentioned the things they were criticized for and how they are champions in spite of those criticisms. I don't understand how you're perceiving that to be "negative stuff". 

I should've expected dudes to pyschoanalyze what's meant to be a positive,elating and celebratory speech :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom