The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR all summer:

CllLTeaXEAEY6XH.jpg

Last edited:
lebron doing the kevin durant speech. giving each of his teammates props
taking shots at knicks :lol:

rated R Bron

Last edited:
The way yall feel about shump and jr getting rings is the way I felt when Antoine Walker and Jason Williams became champions.

Especially Antoine Walker

Sorry y'all. I've just been shocked and amazed. I'm so late.

I still don't believe Lebron brought a chip to Cleveland. I have to be dreaming. :stoneface:

The kid form NorthEast Ohio fulfilled his promise. :frown: :pimp:

I apologize for disrespecting him and saying he fell off. He has reminded all of us he's been the best player in the world since Kobe Bryant fell off.

Steph Curry falls down to 3-4th best player in the world. I have LeBron at 1, KD at 2, Westbrook/Steph interchangeable at 3 & 4.

Steph was just as ghost as Harrison Barnes was in my opinion. I mean Steph had like 1 and a half god games all Finals. And where was Klay Thompson?! :nerd:

I mean these Splash Brothers just vanished! :smh:

What an amazing feat and i believe Kyrie should have won Finals MVP, as well. He has top 5 Finals moment in the history of pro basketball. what a amazing pull up game sealing jumper.

Cavs should stay pact with Love and GSW should stay pact, as well. I think their magic has run out though.

I have OKC & Cavs making it next year to the Finals. Albeit Kevin Durant stays.

Kyrie has moved up to being the 2nd or 3rd best PG in the world, without a doubt. Y'all really thought John Wall was better!? Are y'all crazy?!?! :lol:

Wow what an amazing feat for Lebron's legacy and the city of Cleveland.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Russell
5.Kobe
6.Tim Duncan
7. LeBron
8. Shaq
9 & 10 is so interchangeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back