The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I should've just done it myself.
mean.gif
A JD/DSK collab project would've been epic. 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

I don't think he'd be joining me on that one, we'd have to find a topic we agree on.
laugh.gif
Both of y'all sentiments are correct.
laugh.gif
My guy @erupt107th  would've been a better collab w/ JD for this topic.

Someone else in here said it best. Cleveland can't even gloat without failing at that too. [Trump] Sad! [/Trump]
Man the manifesto letdown had me posting without thinking. 
laugh.gif

You probably would've been putting yourself on the summer jam screen if you were pulling up old Lebby slander. 
laugh.gif

An erupth/JD collab would've been fine as well.

FF really bamboozled the whole thread with his "manifesto". 

The saving grace were Lobo's gifs and Freeze's rant. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i didnt know we had some many cleveland residents here. that's dope. hope you guys enjoy the moment.

[thread="649456"] [/thread]
Clips and Nets have been better than the Lakers and Knicks of late yet they still second fiddle. MSG is still the Mecca of basketball no matter what :rofl:
Never said they weren't. Both teams stink. NY has a huge fan base still stink. All that stuff means nothing. On court product is trash.
Honestly, I think NYs fan base is part of the problem why the Knicks have been bad for so long. There's no pressure financially on mgmt to put out a superior product when the trash teams still sell out...

Agreed. Good perspective.

and it's actually sad. That a city. A state. would place all of its faith. All of its hopes and dreams. All of its self confidence...on if a ball goes in a hoop, through a goal or out of the park.

I'm happy for them in the sense that it seems they're really happy, and then I'm kind of sad for them that THIS is all they have.

Cavs lose or when bron retires...ohio is Bolivia.

On the other side, Idk why they so sensitive, like Ohio State hasnt been flourishing for years. Wins are wins b.
tOSU is not in Cleveland though. It's in Columbus.

The only thing left is for Russy to win a title and claim Finals MVP.

Then leave for New York.

And Lebron joins too.

And there will be blackjack and hookers.

And they name me head coach and I hire Patrick Ewing and we become best friends.
Even in your fantasy world Ewing still isn't a head coach
laugh.gif
frown.gif
The fantasy still has a hint of reality.

And it's only temporary, I'll move into ownership/management after I settle all family business and Dolan suffers an unfortuante accident.

tumblr_nx4ro1Lpf91rfzg5po1_500.gif

Then Team NYK moves into position. GR8 will handle all media relationships. Press conferences will last 9 hours minimum and everyone will have a personal speechwriter. Hank and JRS will handle the money. HTTB, true blue, Nolan, proph, tommy, nick, KingFoam, Lyver, Ramon, and the rest will all have roles in the organization. Haze will handle community outreach and the Knicks city dancers.

DSK will be Lebron's personal assistant, driver, whatever he needs. Pick up Bron Jr. from practice, walk the dogs, if Savannah needs her feet rubbed, he'll be the foot ******* master and get the job done.

It's just a rough outline, open to any suggestions.
laugh.gif

DSK reading that part like...

Agreed. Good perspective.

and it's actually sad. That a city. A state. would place all of its faith. All of its hopes and dreams. All of its self confidence...on if a ball goes in a hoop, through a goal or out of the park.

I'm happy for them in the sense that it seems they're really happy, and then I'm kind of sad for them that THIS is all they have.

Cavs lose or when bron retires...ohio is Bolivia.

On the other side, Idk why they so sensitive, like Ohio State hasnt been flourishing for years. Wins are wins b.
tOSU is not in Cleveland though. It's in Columbus.

no I know, but all I've been hearing for the past week is how Ohio has had no wins in 50 years.

Last edited:
On 2nd thought...I'd dirty mack thee hell out of Savannah while I'm rubbin' those feet. Yeah it's a pull-up from half court, but I'd still shoot my shot.

My feelings for baby girl are vastly different from everything else.

Last edited:
I'm proud of JR. All those Nuggets games I went to were fun because he always put on a show.

Those pics from the parade are amazing.

The whole state of Ohio out there celebrating.

man i wish nike would put the lebron 10 soldiers back on id so i can cop...smh

Last edited:
Seeing some of those pics actually makes me glad to see the Cavs won regardless of how much I dislike Lebron. Its good to see a city actually appreciate what they just accomplished. I'm pretty sure every single person in Cleveland is out right now.

True. Even though the W was against my team, I don't really have the same hate for LeBron as I once did...he earned my respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom