The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Good perspective.

and it's actually sad. That a city. A state. would place all of its faith. All of its hopes and dreams. All of its self confidence...on if a ball goes in a hoop, through a goal or out of the park.

I'm happy for them in the sense that it seems they're really happy, and then I'm kind of sad for them that THIS is all they have.

Cavs lose or when bron retires...ohio is Bolivia.

On the other side, Idk why they so sensitive, like Ohio State hasnt been flourishing for years. Wins are wins b.

Basketball is probably the second biggest sport in this area. If the browns EVER won a Superbowl this would pale in comparison. And it's not that this is all....just that it's been heartbreak after heartbreak. It'd be like the cubs curse...except it was literally every team in Chicago. Whatever team won parade would be ridiculously lit.

Listening to the daily BBall banter across ESPN and the new First Take gotta go. 10 minutes in and these three sound like children, it’s actually uncomfortable. They should have brought in recognizable names like SVP, Jemele Hill, somebody. They gotta get a better cast or just scrap the show and let PTI run for 2 hours. That would be the greatest blessing.

Why did Curry have to choke man.

A second riot from LeBron leaving again would've been major lulz

Now that ***** never gonna leave

Last edited:

Listening to the daily BBall banter across ESPN and the new First Take gotta go. 10 minutes in and these three sound like children, it’s actually uncomfortable. They should have brought in recognizable names like SVP, Jemele Hill, somebody. They gotta get a better cast or just scrap the show and let PTI run for 2 hours. That would be the greatest blessing.
I heard Max Kellerman was going to be the guy....

Agreed. Good perspective.

and it's actually sad. That a city. A state. would place all of its faith. All of its hopes and dreams. All of its self confidence...on if a ball goes in a hoop, through a goal or out of the park.

I'm happy for them in the sense that it seems they're really happy, and then I'm kind of sad for them that THIS is all they have.

Cavs lose or when bron retires...ohio is Bolivia.

On the other side, Idk why they so sensitive, like Ohio State hasnt been flourishing for years. Wins are wins b.
D wade water bottle gif

I bet you told us that the first time he left that sad city

No actually I didn't. And I told y'all he'd be back. Trust me, he wasn't leaving win or lose. If they had lost he wouldn't have been able to leave. Savannah wasn't going for it, Gloria wasn't going for it, and his PR team wasn't going for it. He wasn't EVER going to leave, and won't be unless there's a situation where the "brotherhood" can play together. Even then I don't think he'll leave, but that's the only possibility with Bronny getting closer to going to St. V

Uh for one Cleveland isn't the biggest city. It's kind of close knit for it to be so small. They've had franchises in the three major sports for almost ALL of those sports respective existence, had a history of winning in two of those sports and hadn't won ANYTHING in ANY sport for half a century. It's one of the most rabid, loyal fan bases in the entire country. Oh and there's that whole thing where the same kid that grew up in this same community(Akron and Cleveland are completely different but we're close enough where you know plenty of people in either city) just brought a championship to them/us. It's much much much bigger than just a championship.
Fair enough.  If you do some partying, take some pics and stay safe.  I'm not sure I would follow the Thots that are willing to go near J.R. Smith.

Clips and Nets have been better than the Lakers and Knicks of late yet they still second fiddle. MSG is still the Mecca of basketball no matter what
roll.gif
Never said they weren't. Both teams stink. NY has a huge fan base still stink. All that stuff means nothing. On court product is trash.

Even when Bron retires he's playing GM for the cavs. He'll keep Cleveland in the running for the next 2 decades.

Nike please give K. Love a shoe deal.

Seeing some of those pics actually makes me glad to see the Cavs won regardless of how much I dislike Lebron. Its good to see a city actually appreciate what they just accomplished. I'm pretty sure every single person in Cleveland is out right now.

Even in your fantasy world Ewing still isn't a head coach
laugh.gif
frown.gif
The fantasy still has a hint of reality.

And it's only temporary, I'll move into ownership/management after I settle all family business and Dolan suffers an unfortuante accident.

tumblr_nx4ro1Lpf91rfzg5po1_500.gif

Then Team NYK moves into position. GR8 will handle all media relationships. Press conferences will last 9 hours minimum and everyone will have a personal speechwriter. Hank and JRS will handle the money. HTTB, true blue, Nolan, proph, tommy, nick, KingFoam, Lyver, Ramon, and the rest will all have roles in the organization. Haze will handle community outreach and the Knicks city dancers.

DSK will be Lebron's personal assistant, driver, whatever he needs. Pick up Bron Jr. from practice, walk the dogs, if Savannah needs her feet rubbed, he'll be the foot ******* master and get the job done.

It's just a rough outline, open to any suggestions.
Halp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom