The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did the city get a national holiday today?

Seems like every citizen is there.

L.A. knows the feeling well.

Im happy for y'all.

Na the clippers can make it to the playoffs.
Our time is coming though. NY will be on another level whenever it is that we win the championship.

I will act a complete and whole ***.

Not really,at least the Clips are good
laugh.gif
They'll never win a ship with their "big 3"

sheed are a real g though.

and sheed said that time period was fake too. **** his quote is literally at the top of this screen.

My god. I have to wonder if most employees around that area just got the day off seeing as how nobody could really travel to them while all of that is going on.

Ton of businesses gave paid days off. Mayor of Cleveland declared it a holiday as well.

it's crazy that there are no guard rails. The fans are the rails and the parade is just going slow, but smooth.

I bet if the city of Cleveland knew about what FF pulled in here, they wouldn't let him be a part of the event today.  

I don't understand how this dude that did NOTHING for them in the Finals besides grab some boards and have a few solid defensive plays could be so proud and flamboyant about their championship. He barely earned that **** IMO.
Bro, varejao got a ring. At least he gave the Cavs 9 solid points game 7.

I don't understand how this dude that did NOTHING for them in the Finals besides grab some boards and have a few solid defensive plays in one game could be so proud and flamboyant about their championship. He barely earned that **** IMO.
  probably because he was apart of the Timberwolves...

Last edited:
I see some nice ones in the crowd. Yambs are probably a breeze with the energy around the win.

Last edited:
Ya know, I can't stand Clevelands fans cuz they're so fickle/fake... But for some reason it brings me some happiness seeing the whole city rejoicing like this. This championship REALLY was that important to them. It's like the entire city has validated it's existence with a basketball championship. Crazy man. Glad lebron shut down the he's leaving narrative early. We won't be subjected to what ifs, rumors, and "sources" all summer

Love was a big part of that game 7 win. I think him actually showing up and playing with heart motivated his team. He grabbed boards and played defense.

Clippers would be the Nets. Never won a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom