The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheed keeping 100 per the usual, Spurs vs Pistons had no star appeal and was one of the lowest rated finals ever. T.V. people knew the casual fan was not going to watch that boring series again. Unless you were a diehard fan and wanted to watch good team basketball. Not just tuning in to see superstars.

Last edited:
My god. I have to wonder if most employees around that area just got the day off seeing as how nobody could really travel to them while all of that is going on.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Love corny af.

on the flipside..he's letting you all know this nba **** is fake as hell. the wwe belts, he aint aaron rodgers. He blatant af with his exposure of the scripts.

Stern dont die, they multiply.

roll.gif

Aaron Rodgers wasn't the first with the belt...

or was it this guy?

this guy....

Last edited:
Love corny af.

on the flipside..he's letting you all know this nba **** is fake as hell. the wwe belts, he aint aaron rodgers. He blatant af with his exposure of the scripts.

what... Have you ever seen Gunnjng for thst Number One Spot? Kevin Love is cool as hell.

Back when I thought Mike Beasley was gonna be what LeBron is.

I'm happy as hell for Cleveland man. These dudes enjoying the **** out of this.
Parade is dope. :nthat:

I've avoided this thread like the plague since sunday. Came in to see if I could find FF's manifesto but saw I missed about 1500+ posts. Not sure how I'm going to be able to filter through NT search to find it. However, it's probably for the better that I don't even try :lol:

as a warriors' fan who is still pained by the loss on Sunday, I can appreciate big j 33 big j 33 's post. I don't let my fandom impair my rationale when it comes to how I view Lebron's play in the finals versus how Steph performed. Would say they were damn near polar opposites, supremely in the fact Lebron rose to the occasion while Steph became diminutive on both ends of the court. It was embarrassing to see how the cavs wanted to match up Lebron vs. Steph on those switches FROM THE TOP OF THE PERIMETER. it's one thing if they'd switched Steph onto him in the post and let Lebron use his size to take advantage. However, to see the cavs use that switch at the top was just like saying no way steph was going to stay in front of him :smh:

In any case, I hope Steph moves on and also takes advantage of this L. I'm sure it's humbling to say the least but next season I want to see him elevate his game to the point if his 3 isn't falling, he becomes relentless at attacking the basket.

On another note, do the Cavs keep Love on the strength of his one solid performance on sunday? that boy might have redeemed that contract in one game, word to Barry Zito. Also, anyone saying Cavs fans deserve this championship is being a bit myopic. I may be over-generalizing but isn't this is the same fanbase that burned the jersey and spewed all sorts of visceral, damning language for the man they're now celebrating?

Last edited:
I've avoided this thread like the plague since sunday. Came in to see if I could find FF's manifesto but saw I missed about 1500+ posts. Not sure how I'm going to be able to filter through NT search to find it. However, it's probably for the better that I don't even try
laugh.gif

Don't bother, it doesn't exist.  Dude is a fraud.

Love corny af.

what... Have you ever seen Gunnjng for thst Number One Spot? Kevin Love is cool as hell.

Back when I thought Mike Beasley was gonna be what LeBron is.

:lol:

Future SAT multiple choice question: Michael Beasley is to Lebron James as Harold Miner is to ___________

A. Jordan
B. Jordan
C. Jordan

Sharpe was on the money for the Broncos/Panthers Superbowl and he had the Cavs....not bad Sharpe, not bad....

Last edited:
I know we only see what we are allowed to see, but man LeBron James really seems like a family man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom