The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i just saw some people chillin on the edge of a rooftop at the parade..that can't be safe can it??

Thank you LeBron for already saying you're coming back to Cleveland and deading that nonsense so ESPN couldnt run with it.

kyrie 
pimp.gif

The only thing left is for Russy to win a title and claim Finals MVP.

Then leave for New York.

And Lebron joins too.

And there will be blackjack and hookers.

And they name me head coach and I hire Patrick Ewing and we become best friends.
Even in your fantasy world Ewing still isn't a head coach
laugh.gif
frown.gif
The fantasy still has a hint of reality.

And it's only temporary, I'll move into ownership/management after I settle all family business and Dolan suffers an unfortuante accident.

tumblr_nx4ro1Lpf91rfzg5po1_500.gif

Then Team NYK moves into position. GR8 will handle all media relationships. Press conferences will last 9 hours minimum and everyone will have a personal speechwriter. Hank and JRS will handle the money. HTTB, true blue, Nolan, proph, tommy, nick, KingFoam, Lyver, Ramon, and the rest will all have roles in the organization. Haze will handle community outreach and the Knicks city dancers.

DSK will be Lebron's personal assistant, driver, whatever he needs. Pick up Bron Jr. from practice, walk the dogs, if Savannah needs her feet rubbed, he'll be the foot ******* master and get the job done.

It's just a rough outline, open to any suggestions.

Last edited:
I'm just so damn happy! What a time to be a bay area resident!
That game pretty much summed up Steph Curry and everything I've said about him.
He's a loser and everyone that voted him to be the unanimous MVP wishes they could take it back right now. I've never seen someone fall so hard. It wasn't that they just lost, they looked pathetic as they did it. I was telling my wife during the game, there's no need to make that behind the back pass, just do a regular pass, stop trying to win in spectacular fashion and JUST win
:lol: Steph was like I'm gonna get a ring AND make Sportscenter top 10, just watch. Klay was like :stoneface: Dude wanted to cuss Steph out so bad after that play.
Dude swears by the 40 footer, he'll break ankles have an opening then run behind the 3 point line to chuck and miss
The icing though was Kyrie :pimp:
Dude was salivating at a matchup with that chump curry, I seriously can't believe this dude called for a switch to have steph on him and you could tell steph wanted to run away so bad :lol:
my man wasn't trying to be a part of history, because they gonna play that specific play for years to come.
I've never seen someone fall from grace so fast.

Birds on my feed are like Ayesha Curry is just a mama lion protecting her cubs
FOH
Trying to make it about her being a woman. First she insulted the organization her husbands works for, the reason she's even relevant, then she complained about being on a bus too long Jay and B were like "the Curry's on that bus??? leave them in there until we sit down, we don't wanna add to their already handed fame"
Then she used racial profiling as a scapegoat.
FOH
The Cavs literally did the impossible and at the same time erased whatever these chumps did in the past
I love it!

But if your GS team won, you wouldn't be posting that. :lol:

Get all the way outta here with that, Ayesha.

Lee Atwater "The BoogieMan" once said, "His favorite sport was Wrestling" (Cause you knew it was obviously fake). Back in the NWA/WWF era you knew it was fake but not scripted to the degree it is today (WWE). The NBA and NFL to me is so scripted now.. Freaking Stephen A. pretty much told you what was going to happen.
Stephen A? You mean the man who has somehow managed to incorrectly pick the last 6 finals winners? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The fantasy still has a hint of reality.

And it's only temporary, I'll move into ownership/management after I settle all family business and Dolan suffers an unfortuante accident.

tumblr_nx4ro1Lpf91rfzg5po1_500.gif

Then Team NYK moves into position. GR8 will handle all media relationships. Press conferences will last 9 hours minimum and everyone will have a personal speechwriter. Hank and JRS will handle the money. HTTB, true blue, Nolan, proph, tommy, nick, KingFoam, Lyver, Ramon, and the rest will all have roles in the organization. Haze will handle community outreach and the Knicks city dancers.

DSK will be Lebron's personal assistant, driver, whatever he needs. Pick up Bron Jr. from practice, walk the dogs, if Savannah needs her feet rubbed, he'll be the foot ******* master and get the job done.

It's just a rough outline, open to any suggestions.

:rofl:

But if your GS team won, you wouldn't be posting that. :lol:

Get all the way outta here with that, Ayesha.

Lee Atwater "The BoogieMan" once said, "His favorite sport was Wrestling" (Cause you knew it was obviously fake). Back in the NWA/WWF era you knew it was fake but not scripted to the degree it is today (WWE). The NBA and NFL to me is so scripted now.. Freaking Stephen A. pretty much told you what was going to happen.
Stephen A? You mean the man who has somehow managed to incorrectly pick the last 6 finals winners? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: I ain't even mad at son, he's so salty he's worshipping false prophets, grasping at any straw. At the end of the day, even if it's rigged, and you don't recognize that, adjust, instead of letting the refs take that away from you (they can't), you're just a stubborn, mental ******.

Last edited:
Remember when Woj wrote this weirdly personal trash about JR Smith?

What a time to be alive.
I hate this kind of stuff. Sports can have a narrative, cliches, and stories we've all seen before.. but it's irresponsible and trash to write that stuff BEFORE  it happens. If JR ends up like that, cool for Woj for calling it, but don't write a garbage article predicting this man's future struggles. JR Smith is still a ******* man, first and foremost, and that kind of stuff affects people. 

He said it himself in his postgame conference.. all of that negative stuff hurts him because it's a reflection of his parents and family. This Finals has so many great moments, but lowkey the JR thing might be my favorite. I used to joke and clown on him too, before he came to the Knicks and I actually watched the guy. He could be still over the top and ridiculous and a clown, but I saw that fool actually lock in and play team ball and defense at points with the Knicks. I wasn't mad to see him go because it was a situation that had to be changed.. so I'm glad he found his way to the Cavs and had his moment in the spotlight. 

JR Swish is an NBA Champion.. let that sink in.

I don't know how to properly illustrate to you guys just how lit this entire area is right now. Omg. It's absolutely nuts

I hate this kind of stuff. Sports can have a narrative, cliches, and stories we've all seen before.. but it's irresponsible and trash to write that stuff BEFORE it happens. If JR ends up like that, cool for Woj for calling it, but don't write a garbage article predicting this man's future struggles. JR Smith is still a ******* man, first and foremost, and that kind of stuff affects people. 

He said it himself in his postgame conference.. all of that negative stuff hurts him because it's a reflection of his parents and family. This Finals has so many great moments, but lowkey the JR thing might be my favorite. I used to joke and clown on him too, before he came to the Knicks and I actually watched the guy. He could be still over the top and ridiculous and a clown, but I saw that fool actually lock in and play team ball and defense at points with the Knicks. I wasn't mad to see him go because it was a situation that had to be changed.. so I'm glad he found his way to the Cavs and had his moment in the spotlight. 

JR Swish is an NBA Champion.. let that sink in.
What does he want now?
View media item 2077410

I'm just so damn happy! What a time to be a bay area resident!
That game pretty much summed up Steph Curry and everything I've said about him.
He's a loser and everyone that voted him to be the unanimous MVP wishes they could take it back right now. I've never seen someone fall so hard. It wasn't that they just lost, they looked pathetic as they did it. I was telling my wife during the game, there's no need to make that behind the back pass, just do a regular pass, stop trying to win in spectacular fashion and JUST win
:lol: Steph was like I'm gonna get a ring AND make Sportscenter top 10, just watch. Klay was like :stoneface: Dude wanted to cuss Steph out so bad after that play.
Dude swears by the 40 footer, he'll break ankles have an opening then run behind the 3 point line to chuck and miss
The icing though was Kyrie :pimp:
Dude was salivating at a matchup with that chump curry, I seriously can't believe this dude called for a switch to have steph on him and you could tell steph wanted to run away so bad :lol:
my man wasn't trying to be a part of history, because they gonna play that specific play for years to come.
I've never seen someone fall from grace so fast.

Birds on my feed are like Ayesha Curry is just a mama lion protecting her cubs
FOH
Trying to make it about her being a woman. First she insulted the organization her husbands works for, the reason she's even relevant, then she complained about being on a bus too long Jay and B were like "the Curry's on that bus??? leave them in there until we sit down, we don't wanna add to their already handed fame"
Then she used racial profiling as a scapegoat.
FOH
The Cavs literally did the impossible and at the same time erased whatever these chumps did in the past
I love it!

Erased? Cuzz you still drunk from Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom