The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thread is full of jokes so in not seeing how my comment was taken so serious, it's like I you don't put
laugh.gif
at the end of a sentence people think you're serious
Yeah, it's definitely true that if you give no indication that you're kidding, people will think you're being serious.

But common sense isn't that common for everyone.

LOL at Luke Walton not making excuses but said... "We just got tired, it's been a long 2 year run. Plus chasing the 73 wins record" and "Steph is not 100%"..

Cavs also had a 2 year run despite losing... Not to mention Lebron's 6 straight Finals. Highest usage in history at his age. Also being a lot older than most of our guys... As a Warriors fan, tired of hearing it.

I'll never understand this at all. The hate Lebron gets is similar to the hate my wife and her girlfriends give out because someone had the wrong purse or wrong shoes on with an outfit.
BINGO!!!!
It ain't the fact that yall hatin.
It's the fact some of yall hate like some ho's (not callin his wife a ho).
"I don't like LeBron because of his attitude"
"I don't like LeBron because of how he dances"
That's what ho's do.
Cats need to realize it ain't cool actin like broads (unless you have decided to be one).

BINGO!!!!
It ain't the fact that yall hatin.
It's the fact some of yall hate like some ho's (not callin his wife a ho).
"I don't like LeBron because of his attitude"
"I don't like LeBron because of how he dances"
That's what ho's do.
Cats need to realize it ain't cool actin like broads (unless you have decided to be one).

Seriously! Dudes talking about he doesn't take accountability? WHAT?!?!?!!? Thats the exact thing ladies say when they see a fine piece but they gotta diss her because he shoes looked ugly.

I think i like LeBron more because of all of the silly hate thats thrown his way.

I know for a fact, deep down, some of you hate him because he's trying to fix his hairline! Come on man.

Lebron didn't diss anybody during that parade except for Dan Gilbert. Y'all boys tryna reach while Lebron was thanking Kevin Love but he clearly dissed himself when he said Kev was looking at him like "shut the **** up" multiple times this season. Shouted him out for locking up Steph as well.

Pretty good public speaker for no college education...

Lebron didn't diss anybody during that parade except for Dan Gilbert. Y'all boys tryna reach while Lebron was thanking Kevin Love but he clearly dissed himself when he said Kev was looking at him like "shut the **** up" multiple times this season. Shouted him out for locking up Steph as well.

Man just read back about 10 pages... A lot of haters in here really reaching on that Lebron speech... I'm a Warriors fan and pretty neutral when it comes to Lebron. I've been watching NBA since the early 90s, dude gets scrutinized for everything.

I bet the same haters in will probably still hate on the man on how he takes a crap, and wipe his ***... "I hate Lebron dude used too much toilet paper", "hate him he was sitting to upright on that toilet." LMAO haters always gotta hate on something..

Last edited:

Man just read back about 10 pages... A lot of haters in here really reaching on that Lebron speech... I'm a Warriors fan and pretty neutral when it comes to Lebron. I've been watching NBA since the early 90s, dude gets scrutinized for everything.

I bet the same haters in will probably still hate on the man on how he takes a crap, and wipe his ***... "I hate Lebron dude used too much toilet paper", "hate him he was sitting to upright on that toilet." LMAO haters always gotta hate on something..

Hating is a hard job...don't knock it cuz ppl take that job seriously.

Exactly.

"Why did he wipe with all 5 fingers? He's soft. Probably why his hairline is disappearing."

From the King's Hand............

.........it's over, shut it down!

Man you still ain't tell me what Derrick did to you [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Amel u my g but I think Deitrick is a fraud and a clown. His MVP was bogus because people hated Lebby. Hearing all about the Bullies and the bench mob all those years was exhausting especially when the Bulls would fall to Lebby each time. The hype surrounding a "healthy Rose" is like the hype surrounding future trunks from DBZ in that people overrate both. Apparently a healthy Rose and a bunch of bums are title contenders. Rose yapping about his contract when he's never healthy. Sitting out games when he's medically cleared. Lebby's shenanigans protected Deitrick all these years but I hope people don't fall for it anymore.

Man you still ain't tell me what Derrick did to you [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Amel u my g but I think Deitrick is a fraud and a clown. His MVP was bogus because people hated Lebby. Hearing all about the Bullies and the bench mob all those years was exhausting especially when the Bulls would fall to Lebby each time. The hype surrounding a "healthy Rose" is like the hype surrounding future trunks from DBZ in that people overrate both. Apparently a healthy Rose and a bunch of bums are title contenders. Rose yapping about his contract when he's never healthy. Sitting out games when he's medically cleared. Lebby's shenanigans protected Deitrick all these years but I hope people don't fall for it anymore.

View media item 2078138

I hate my photo gallery bec. I see pix of me at oracle for game 7....

honestly as a Warrior fan the only thing that can mend the pain is a big free agent...

any possible scenario where gsw gets kd AND joakim noah OR gasol OR whiteside OR Harford?

we don't need another shooter who shoots contested shots ..leave that to klay n steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom