The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all about to exile him over that manifesto.

"FinallyFamous. The tribe has spoken." :lol: :rofl:

giphy.gif

This whole thread is full of jokes so in not seeing how my comment was taken so serious, it's like I you don't put :lol: at the end of a sentence people think you're serious

Well it's amazing how often people go that route and are serious. If in jest then my fault for jumping on you like that.

Good to see Larry Drew get a ring after that nonsense Jason Kidd pulled in Milwaukee to "take" his job. SMH.

Amel u my g but I think Deitrick is a fraud and a clown. His MVP was bogus because people hated Lebby. Hearing all about the Bullies and the bench mob all those years was exhausting especially when the Bulls would fall to Lebby each time. The hype surrounding a "healthy Rose" is like the hype surrounding future trunks from DBZ in that people overrate both. Apparently a healthy Rose and a bunch of bums are title contenders. Rose yapping about his contract when he's never healthy. Sitting out games when he's medically cleared. Lebby's shenanigans protected Deitrick all these years but I hope people don't fall for it anymore.
You're drunk.

So this year we got to answer a question from last year and also pose a question from this year.

Last year if Bron had Kyrie and Love would he had won? Love was a non factor, but Kyrie showed he was the key to helping Bron get that chip. So I think yes he would have won last year.

Now the question for this year is if Dray played game 5 would GS had won?

We will find out next year. Congrats Lebron.

So this year we got to answer a question from last year and also pose a question from this year.

Last year if Bron had Kyrie and Love would he had won? Love was a non factor, but Kyrie showed he was the key to helping Bron get that chip. So I think yes he would have won last year.

Honestly you can't compare 1 game to a whole series. If people are gonna put an asterisk on it, it doesn't even make sense. Game 3 when everybody healthy Lebron dropped 32, Game 4 Kyrie dropped 34, Game 5 they would've still dropped 41 both bc Bogut got injured in the 2nd half and at half time LBJ and Kyrie had 25, Game 6 w/ Draymond back, but lost Bogut and Iggys back started acting up, Lebron still dropped 41 even though with Draymond at Center, GSW are a positive +/- 60 and play much better. Game 7 only without Bogut and Iggy playing, Kyrie drops 26, Lebron drops 27, 11, 11. So no it wouldn't have really made a difference. And Kevin Love who's been a no show all series grabbed 14 rebounds in Game 7, very helpful after TT got in foul trouble. So for the most part, GSW had all their all stars all series except Draymond in one game, compared to Lebron last year who was by himself carrying bench warmers. Honestly we still would've won I think but it would go 7 games.

If Dray doesn't do anything worth being snitched on, both GS in 5/6

I'd love to see the rubber match with all healthy. We got closer this year than previous year obviously. And the series was tighter and more fun to watch

If dray doesn't get suspended I think the cavs still win out. It was Something about them calling lebron a ***** and saying his feeling was hurt turned bron into a whole different player

I'd love to see the rubber match with all healthy. We got closer this year than previous year obviously. And the series was tighter and more fun to watch

Eh outside of Game 7 it was pretty bad.

I still believe Dray doesn't get suspended, GS closes out in 5.

yall wanna egg finallyfamous on for the manifesto but lebron is a made man now which in turn makes finallyfamous a made man on niketalk

yall cant ever talk **** to that man again

whats more fun? getting banned or being on niketalk enjoying all yall dudes who was hating suffering?

I mean when you grab a mans groin in plain sight its hard to ignore....
Even harder, if someone puts it in their hands to bring it to the public... what's done is done tho
Honestly Lebron was on a roll in game 5, wouldn't have made a difference. He plays better when booed and called out. Don't know why poking a bear is a good idea. Ask Boston and Indiana fans how they feel after 2011 and 2012. They'll swear they put magnets in the rim, "oh series was rigged!" 
laugh.gif

Honestly Lebron was on a roll in game 5, wouldn't have made a difference. He plays better when booed and called out. Don't know why poking a bear is a good idea. Ask Boston and Indiana fans how they feel after 2011 and 2012. They'll swear they put magnets in the rim, "oh series was rigged!" 
laugh.gif
"Wouldn't have made a difference" is subjective, so tru... What's done is done

Lebron also felt it needed  to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom