The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can def. respect something that thoroughly calculated
laugh.gif
I don't know man, taking 5 years to collect ridiculous quotes from everybody takes patience and timing.  I will respect the hell out of the dude if he legitimately has 5 years worth of quotes saved up.  That guy very well could have been saving quotes for decades.

Last edited:
I just checked out da Bron Haters thread. lmao da salt and sadness. 

Man if I was a Cavs fan building a manifesto for years that would've been clicked and sent the moment I got sober from celebrating :lol:

Man if I was a Cavs fan building a manifesto for years that would've been clicked and sent the moment I got sober from celebrating
laugh.gif
If I were a Cavs fan or a Cleveland fan for that matter, I don't think I would be sober yet
laugh.gif

That city has been the butthole of sports for soooooo long.  

I just checked out da Bron Haters thread. lmao da salt and sadness. 

Most of those coming from Kobe fans... They just can't let it go. Kobe came in the league fed with a silver spoon. Played for a world class organization. Played with probably one of the most dominant big in history. With Phil Jackson as his head coach for all his championship run. While Lebron was drafted by a ****** organization, with a ****** roster, ****** owner, with ****** coaches. Spo and Lue are his head coaches on all his championship run. LMAO...

Most of those coming from Kobe fans... They just can't let it go. Kobe came in the league fed with a silver spoon. Played for a world class organization. Played with probably one of the most dominant big in history. With Phil Jackson as his head coach for all his championship run. While Lebron was drafted by a ****** organization, with a ****** roster, ****** owner, with ****** coaches. Spo and Lue are his head coaches on all his championship run. LMAO...
I cannot comprehend this post.  Have people ever thought that maybe people don't like lebron because he is a douche and not because they are fans of other players?

FF will post his manifesto when my dad comes back from buying those cigarettes.

For those who don't like Lebron because of his "character or personality"

Do you people personally know Lebron?

For those who don't like Lebron because of his "character or personality"

Do you people personally know Lebron?
Now you have to personally know a guy to dislike them?  Their public actions aren't enough?  I don't need to know a rapist to know I'm probably not going to like said rapist.

Lmao, there's always an excuse when it comes to Kobe.

The fact that you try and make up your OWN narrative for game 7 shows me you don't watch the damn games. Lmao at Kobe was trying to get his teammates involved. Oh how nice, finally in the final game of the series he decides to pass???? I can't believe the bull y'all make up. The reason he was passing was cause dude gave up. He didn't play aggressive at all in the second half once he saw the scoreboard. He basically pulled a Lebron in the Dallas finals but keep making stuff up. It's hilarious to me.

WATCH THE DAMN GAME. Kobe was passin the entire first half, seeing that the previous game he dropped 50 AND still lost because Kwame could not keep his feet in the ground against a Tom Thomas 3. Not his fault that his teammates could not hit their shots.
Here we go again. Lebron fans hyping up whoever he's being compared to and acting like Lenron played with sticks and stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom