The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie shoulda gave the 'Bron' MVP speech. "sometimes the word valuable or best player of the finals you can have different results" :smile: not taking anything from anyone who's won the award....

This dude led both teams in points, rebounds, assist, steals and blocks and we're talking about co- MVPs?:lol:lol Something that hasn't happened in NBA history and we're talking about co-MVPs?!
The only co-MVP with that cat was Jesus :rofl:

Y'all trippin....

We are all like the Joker in the final scene with the ferrys. The time goes past and we all sit here confused :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like I'm trying to cop a limited release. Who has the early link?

Who's keeping an eye out to make sure a separate thread wasn't created?

Last edited:
We are all like the Joker in the final scene with the ferrys. The time goes past and we all sit here confused
laugh.gif
true

Man there aint no damn manefesto.  We have all been had.  Son of a ***** has us hanging by every word like Lebron.

Last edited:
I'd respect that more than the manifesto itself :lol:

That would be an NT moment for the ages....5 years in the making to troll us all :lol:

We are all like the Joker in the final scene with the ferrys. The time goes past and we all sit here confused
laugh.gif
Or maybe FF is like that other scene where the Joker is trying to blow up the hospital but it was delayed 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom