The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man FF really gonna have us refreshing that new post page like we trying to cop some shoes on release date off of NDC 
mean.gif

Just my 2 cents:
Jordan > Lebron...but bron got time

Draymon plays in game 5 its over
Steph, Draymon and Barnes had 3s in game 7 late that were good clean looks that if they would have made 1 of them they could have won
Bron put up rediculous numbers but the biggest play of the finals was Kyrie hitting that 3. I don't now why that isn't getting more attention for just a casual pull up 3 with the score tied. That was ice water.

Congrats to Bron and cleveland though. At the end of the day live by the 3 die by the 3 and not having any big man underneath...every possession it seemed like Cleveland was getting an offensive rebound. (Tristan a beast)

Cleveland deserved it well played
This.. But I felt Brons Block was a monumental play and saved their chances. 

I wish that dunk would have went down at the end. 

I think I missed your comment about the kids...In my opinion Bron's family seems more humble

Family....yes

But it was just about how the girls acted at the podium. It was a very 'I've never dealt with toddler life' type comment :lol:

That block :x

Dude was flying

Last edited:
Kyrie hit the shot, so did Kerr, so did Paxson, so did Horry, so did Kenny Smif. Doesn't take away that Bron lead the finals in literally every stat, never been done before in the playoffs period much less the finals. Just goes to prove no superstar does it alone and that's why the Cavaliers won a championship and not just LeBron, but I still feel like LeBron was fmvp and only haters would suggest otherwise. Big shot by Kyrie no doubt though, onions! JR running Iggy down and turning that into a double pump layup instead of a dunk set him up too and shouldn't be overlooked. Everyone contributes

Kyrie hit the shot, so did Kerr, so did Paxson, so did Horry, so did Kenny Smif. Doesn't take away that Bron lead the finals in literally every stat, never been done before in the playoffs period much less the finals. Just goes to prove no superstar does it alone and that's why the Cavaliers won a championship and not just LeBron, but I still feel like LeBron was fmvp and only haters would suggest otherwise. Big shot by Kyrie no doubt though, onions! JR running Iggy down and turning that into a double pump layup instead of a dunk set him up too and shouldn't be overlooked. Everyone contributes
Thank you, see this what an answer from an educated basketball fan looks like..only casual fans and Lebron haters are the ones trying to negate his FMVP

Last edited:

You literally beat me by seconds. I was going to type that everyone referencing Kyrie and trying to detract from Lebron, needs to reference Paxson and Kerr when speaking of Jordan.

Facts.

If the Cavs didn't blow game 4 this series would have been over in 6.
Winning back to back championships ain't easy.
Folden State found that out the hard way.

The way I can't stand Kobe is the same way I can't stand Skip...I love to hate them. But the NBA and First Take isn't going to be the same without them.

You literally beat me by seconds. I was going to type that everyone referencing Kyrie and trying to detract from Lebron, needs to reference Paxson and Kerr when speaking of Jordan.
And reference Robert Horry when speaking of Shaq and Kobe.
And reference Derek Fisher when speaking of Shaq and Kobe.
And reference Robert Horry again when speaking of Tim Duncan.

Reputated

And reference Robert Horry when speaking of Shaq and Kobe.
And reference Derek Fisher when speaking of Shaq and Kobe.
And reference Robert Horry again when speaking of Tim Duncan.
And reference Robert Horry when speaking of Hakeem Olajuwon. All these so called superstars stayed just riding Horry's coattails. Kerr too, went out there and got MJ a title and got Duncan and the Spurs one like a decade later.

BTW, are people finally ready to put the "true point guard" stuff to rest? Nobody plays that way anymore, being able to score sets up your ability to pass. Steph averaged more to's than assists, probably lost them te series with his porous attempts to pass really. Kyrie never passes, has had 0 assist games in which LeBron and Kevin Love played as his teammates and I think only 1 double digit assist game all season, regular and playoffs combined.

The only kind of "pure point guard" guys can't score and are somewhat of a detriment to their team (Rubio/Rondo) unless you surround them with 4 HOF'ers to pass to

Last edited:

Thank you sir. The reaching to discredit Lebron is really sad.

Paxson & Kerr weren't putting together strings of 30 point games, or controlling the offense for large periods either. The finals MVP should go to Lebron but let's not act like Kyrie was some role player. He straight up took the MVP 1 on 1 and knocked down the three to end the game in Game 7.

so what's Skip going to do at Fox Sports? Continue to say more outlandish comments just to get a rise out of people?

We really comparing Kyries finals performance(s) to Kerr and Paxson :lol: dudes will say ANYTHING to shine a brighter light on their King :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom