The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys now we should call Lebron as Ebron becoz he gave the L to warriors
nthat.gif

Let me dead this bs right now.

People talking about this big comeback and yada yada yada and he should be up there with the goat.

Let me remind you Jordan never had to comeback from 1-3 deficits. He would end **** in 6 ... He didn't have to run the offense thru someone else .. He was the offense ...

Dudes be talking about all these back to back finals appearance. However, let me remind you that Jordan had 6 consequitive finals appearance and he won them all ... Only year he didnt make it in that stretch was the year he left to play and fail in baseball. So yeah he took a year off and came back and won 3 more ...

Man I can continue but this is tiring ... Dudes talking about GOAT, in what world?

I get it ... In this yunger generation, has viewed as the best NBA star ... But reality is, he's not.
Let me sum this up for you in the easiest way possible.

Michael Jordan never had a player on any of his teams that commanded a double team, it was just him and role guys, and he killed everyone with his role guys.
Name any other player in the GOAT running, including Lebron who this is true for.......there isn't one.

MJ da best da rest da suckies
Whatever this was. Sarcasm or summation for another, either way, pointless drivel that caught my eye.

I'm assuming it was a poor summation, maybe I'm wrong to assume that.
Is this what you reference when you said "none of his teams were full of scrubs"

I'm the people who called his mates scrubs?
roll.gif
Man stop 

I thought so, but I was hoping I was wrong.

But, again, none of any of his team mates aside from himself ever commanded a double team.

Reason I bring that up should be pretty evident for someone such as yourself.

Kobe and Lebron both had other mates who could command a double team as well, which opens up a lot for them in more than a few ways.

Point is, the fact the MJ was as dominant as he was, with less in the way of actual mates who could also create for themselves says a lot about Just how great he was, and how the GOAT conversation will begin and end with him, for now anyway.

But "scrubs" yea no, I didn't say that. Clown statement
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Now if you want to discuss why his mates wouldn't be role guys, that I understand and that I would say is debatable.

I probably could have used a softer term.

Pip and Kukoc could create their own shots. You didn't double them because of Mike, obviously. But they could get any shot they needed, if they wanted. (Read that as, if Mike needed a break :lol: )

Hakeem is the most skilled big man I've seen play in my generation, but if Jordan didn't retire -- Bulls would've won 8 straight rings.

This is not based off stats or anything. I was a kid growing up watching basketball and the eye test was the only stat I needed.

Last edited:
No way. 

Both great players, but not that kind of great. Especially Pippen. Kukoc eh, yea maybe, but not Double Team worthy.

Last edited:
Let me dead what you tried to dead:

Jordan never won a single championship. The Bulls won them. Jordan, Pippen, PJax, Kerr, Armstrong, Wennington, Rodman, Ho.Grant, Simpkins, Dele, Harper, Kukoc... the BULLS. Not the JORDANS.

And no, Jordan was NOT 'the offense'. I remember quite well watching other people score... a LOT.

Smh you can't even waste your time arguing with these people man. I see why I don't venture too far from shoe threads on NT. It's drama enough lol A thread like this has more absurd statements and opinions than I care to entertain. Lebron literally won the ship yesterday in historic fashion at that and dudes in here calling him scum and singing Jordans praises? lol How original. Jordan is my guy but you'd think Jordan never lost A game his whole career listening to these dudes. It's rediculous.

Hakeem is the most skilled big man I've seen play in my generation, but if Jordan didn't retire -- Bulls would've won 8 straight rings.

This is not based off stats or anything. I was a kid growing up watching basketball and the eye test was the only stat I needed.

:rofl:

Im laughing because im sure you arent the only person who thinks the bulls would have won 8 straight. People legit think this.

I know we'll never know, but come on man...8 straight?! You think MJ like a superhero or something? Fatigue is real man.

Yeah leader cuz that was originally his team. He was the statistical leader, season or Finals MVP in none of those seasons tho. Lets be real here.

He never put a team on his back? 2007 alone proved that. Hell when Celtics would light em up every year (KG, Paul Pierce, prime Rondo, Jesus Shuttlesworth), who was Cavs second option behind LeBron? Mo Williams. He's not a killer, its proven. You don't have to be to carry a team.

Game 4 2013 NBA finals Spurs up 2-1. Wade put that team on his back and tied the series. Could have been 3-1 if he didn't show out that game. Wade had 32 pts 6 steals

Def a team effort. You always need other guys to step up. But at the end of the series this is what the books show.

League Champion: Miami Heat

Finals MVP: LeBron James (25.3/10.9/7.0)

2013 Playoff Leaders:
PTS: LeBron James (596)
TRB: Tim Duncan (214)
AST: LeBron James (152)
WS: LeBron James (5.2)

Yeah it was Brons team. Let's take the hate goggles off. I was pissed they won that year too. Duncan should've buried that jumper with under a min to go.

Last edited:
So I skimmed through the last 50+ pages and I see that @Mamba MVP not only has Lebby in his top 5 npw but also ahead of Kobe.........

I feel like NTers think MJ first career season was 93

Right? :lol: Mj still the goat to me, but if we're going to slander lebron getting swept in the finals, how are we not going to look at Mj getting swept in the first round? Or the fact that he wasn't even getting out of it for years.

Both players are top 5 for me, but at the end of the day, it's a team game. Lebron and Mj are both two of the best players to ever grace the game and kobe is the closest thing we've had to an mj-esque player.

Let me dead what you tried to dead:

Jordan never won a single championship. The Bulls won them. Jordan, Pippen, PJax, Kerr, Armstrong, Wennington, Rodman, Ho.Grant, Simpkins, Dele, Harper, Kukoc... the BULLS. Not the JORDANS.

And no, Jordan was NOT 'the offense'. I remember quite well watching other people score... a LOT.
People don't get the concept of team around here. Don't even bother

:rofl:

Im laughing because im sure you arent the only person who thinks the bulls would have won 8 straight. People legit think this.

I know we'll never know, but come on man...8 straight?! You think MJ like a superhero or something? Fatigue is real man.
Take these reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom