The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When 'trolling' really means "Yikes, he's right. But I don't like it."

A FEW 50+ GAMES, you say?!

A FEW?!

Do you know how many games Jordan played, bruh?!

You are seriously arguing with me about EVERYONE ELSE scoring more... but I'M trolling?!

bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol:  :rofl:

HA!
this dude ...

That was in one finals series ...

I was talking about his 41 ppt avg in 1993 ...

But I also can talk about his 33+ ppg in the playoffs or his 30+ ppg lifetime ...

You choose ... But the offense wasn't ran thru him ... This mod on hotdogwater status.

WDUlc857.jpg

Last edited:
This MJ slander is ridiculous

LeBron would crumble against the likes of Drexler, Barkley, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Ewing, Reggie, Kemp, etc. in their primes
Man 90s basketball was great

You acting like MJ wasnt doing that before Scottie came to save him. Dudes in the top 50 greatest for a reason
:lol:
Of course Pippen was great
It's a team game after all. But MJ was the leader of that team.

LeBron teamed up with Wade and Bosh and ended up only getting 2 rings during his Miami run. Wade ended up being a leader of that team anyway.
Yall act like LeBron has been putting the team on his back his whole career. When he hasn't, he still hasn't been the alpha dog.

Yeah leader cuz that was originally his team. He was the statistical leader, season or Finals MVP in none of those seasons tho. Lets be real here.

He never put a team on his back? 2007 alone proved that. Hell when Celtics would light em up every year (KG, Paul Pierce, prime Rondo, Jesus Shuttlesworth), who was Cavs second option behind LeBron? Mo Williams. He's not a killer, its proven. You don't have to be to carry a team.

When 'trolling' really means "Yikes, he's right. But I don't like it."

A FEW 50+ GAMES, you say?!

A FEW?!

Do you know how many games Jordan played, bruh?!

You are seriously arguing with me about EVERYONE ELSE scoring more... but I'M trolling?!

bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

laugh.gif

roll.gif

HA!
this dude ...

That was in one finals series ...

I was talking about his 41 ppt avg in 1993 ...

But I also can talk about his 33+ ppg in the playoffs or his 30+ ppg lifetime ...

You choose ... But the offense wasn't ran thru him ... This mod on hotdogwater status.
You want to keep being wrong, I'm going to keep pointing it out until you say something that can't be argued.

41 ppg in 1993?

They averaged 106 ppg.

That means Jordan averaged 41... and everyone else averaged 65.

Everyone else scored more.

33ppg in the playoffs? If the Bulls averaged 65ppg, then you'd be right, because he scored more than everyone else.

We both know the Bulls averaged more than 65.

30 over his lifetime? If the Bulls averaged 59 over his lifetime, then he scored more than everyone else, like you originally said. If they averaged 60 or more...

... wait for it... 

... waaaitttt fooor iiittt... 

You are... wrong. 

He did NOT score more than everyone else, bruh.

But all the LeScum and 'he made everyone better' talk tells me exactly what kind of Disney movie memory you have when it comes to Jordan.

Continue with your goat .... There's a bunch of people on bifocals ....

You have a point, everyone see what they want to see ....

Carry on gupiez.

Continue with your goat .... There's a bunch of people on bifocals ....

You have a point, everyone see what they want to see ....

Carry on gupiez.

Dont cop out and call people groupies thats corny. Bring up statistical proof how Kyrie carried the Cavs to show us you're not in your feelings about Lebron. Basketball fan here just playing devils advocate.

Last edited:
I feel like NTers think MJ first career season was 93

Celtics never happened, Detroit never happened, Magic wrapping em up in 6 in 1995 never happened. I love Jordan, but I love messing w y'all. He's def the goat tho.
Well at least he did the dunk contest :lol:

i agree with that. Lebron corny as hell for showing off dunks during pre games, hinting doing the contest, but never entering. :smh: I'm positive he was afraid to take the L. Jordan lost to Spud Webb, so I don't see why he was afraid.

Last edited:
People gotta relax.

Jordan scored more than everyone else, individually, not collectively. You guys are arguing two different things.

And the Magic mixed MJ cuz he's been playin Pro ball for a month after whiffing at curveballs.

And saying MJ only played with scrubs is ridiculous. Pip was no scrub. Later on Rodman and Kukoc were not scrubs. He also had the greatest coach in history as well.

Trying to credit MJ for carrying lesser talent but diminish every other great player is just silly.

Bron is Top 10, Top 5, or Top 3 in likely 95% of true NBA fans "Best of all time lists". 3-10 isn't all that big'a difference and certainly not worth arguing page after page over. He's proven his detractors wrong, multiple times now. You don't have to like him, but respect him.

He belongs. Enjoy what you're seeing, before it's too late.

People gotta relax.

Jordan scored more than everyone else, individually, not collectively. You guys are arguing two different things.

And the Magic mixed MJ cuz he's been playin Pro ball for a month after whiffing at curveballs.

And saying MJ only played with scrubs is ridiculous. Pip was no scrub. Later on Rodman and Kukoc were not scrubs. He also had the greatest coach in history as well.

Trying to credit MJ for carrying lesser talent but diminish every other great player is just silly.

Bron is Top 10, Top 5, or Top 3 in likely 95% of true NBA fans "Best of all time lists". 3-10 isn't all that big'a difference and certainly not worth arguing page after page over. He's proven his detractors wrong, multiple times now. You don't have to like him, but respect him.

He belongs. Enjoy what you're seeing, before it's too late.
3-4
I hate LeBron but he's in my Top 10
I will give him that

Yeah leader cuz that was originally his team. He was the statistical leader, season or Finals MVP in none of those seasons tho. Lets be real here.

He never put a team on his back? 2007 alone proved that. Hell when Celtics would light em up every year (KG, Paul Pierce, prime Rondo, Jesus Shuttlesworth), who was Cavs second option behind LeBron? Mo Williams. He's not a killer, its proven. You don't have to be to carry a team.

Game 4 2013 NBA finals Spurs up 2-1. Wade put that team on his back and tied the series. Could have been 3-1 if he didn't show out that game. Wade had 32 pts 6 steals

Who said this, though?

Kobe scored 50 game 6 AND put up the Lakers up 3 with under 30 seconds left. How is it his fault his damn team couldnt secure a rebound and KWAME BROWN couldnt keep his feet on the ground against a Tim Thomas 3? Dude tried his hardest to pass game 7  and get his teammates involved that game seven but they couldnt hit a damn shot, but of course the narrative is that he gave up on his team.

I swear, you dont even watch the damn games, just look at the box score and ride along with the narrative.

Lmao, there's always an excuse when it comes to Kobe.

The fact that you try and make up your OWN narrative for game 7 shows me you don't watch the damn games. Lmao at Kobe was trying to get his teammates involved. Oh how nice, finally in the final game of the series he decides to pass???? I can't believe the bull y'all make up. The reason he was passing was cause dude gave up. He didn't play aggressive at all in the second half once he saw the scoreboard. He basically pulled a Lebron in the Dallas finals but keep making stuff up. It's hilarious to me.

Let me dead this bs right now.

People talking about this big comeback and yada yada yada and he should be up there with the goat.

Let me remind you Jordan never had to comeback from 1-3 deficits. He would end **** in 6 ... He didn't have to run the offense thru someone else .. He was the offense ...

Dudes be talking about all these back to back finals appearance. However, let me remind you that Jordan had 6 consequitive finals appearance and he won them all ... Only year he didnt make it in that stretch was the year he left to play and fail in baseball. So yeah he took a year off and came back and won 3 more ...

Man I can continue but this is tiring ... Dudes talking about GOAT, in what world?

I get it ... In this yunger generation, has viewed as the best NBA star ... But reality is, he's not.
Let me sum this up for you in the easiest way possible.

Michael Jordan never had a player on any of his teams that commanded a double team, it was just him and role guys, and he killed everyone with his role guys.
Name any other player in the GOAT running, including Lebron who this is true for.......there isn't one.

MJ da best da rest da suckies

Whatever this was. Sarcasm or summation for another, either way, pointless drivel that caught my eye.

I'm assuming it was a poor summation, maybe I'm wrong to assume that.

Who said this, though?
Yeah I really want to know who said MJ had crap teams
He was a true leader that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom