The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was horrific about it though? Cheesy?

It was the biggest free agent decision in NBA history?

I never understood the hate with The Decision.

I couldn't care any less how corny a player is, how cocky he might be, he doesn't sign autographs, he;s a beta, skin color is too light, etc.

I just care about what he does on the court. Everything outside is irrelevant to me.
LeBron that dude this year, and he came with the juice, but leaving his hometown hanging on national tv was a huge mistake, I damn sure aint losing sleep over it, and Cleveland obviously over it, but that **** was weak.

Last edited:
"I don't care about commercials, I don't care about that ****,but it comes with it,  I just want to hoop. I got all this being in Oklahoma City so that stuff really doesn't matter to me so, all I care about who I'm playing with, the type of people I"m going to be around EVERY single day so, we'll just go from there"

-Kevin Durant

Last edited:

so were the gstate warriors jus paper champions last year? 
nerd.gif
Hell ya. Only when a team other than the warriors win, it's a real championship
Def paper champs though.

This year they almost lost almost every single round, before finally losing the last round, and they were way better this Year than last year.

Last year was their Year though.

Last edited:
LeBrons defense though is what stuck out to me the most this series.

And I still just can't get over that block. Even better than the block on Splitter. Usually I see him prowling and you know when he's coming but this one I legit came out of no where to me. One of my favorite plays of all time.
He did this even 3 times in game 7 right?
His chase down blocks reminded me of Lebron in 2010 when he was still with Cleveland and having a great season performance.

Anyone know how to save gifs from Twitter? There's a gif of Curry throwing that behind the back pass into the front row but its the trophy instead :lol:

Let me dead this bs right now.

People talking about this big comeback and yada yada yada and he should be up there with the goat.

Let me remind you Jordan never had to comeback from 1-3 deficits. He would end **** in 6 ... He didn't have to run the offense thru someone else .. He was the offense ...

Dudes be talking about all these back to back finals appearance. However, let me remind you that Jordan had 6 consequitive finals appearance and he won them all ... Only year he didnt make it in that stretch was the year he left to play and fail in baseball. So yeah he took a year off and came back and won 3 more ...

Man I can continue but this is tiring ... Dudes talking about GOAT, in what world?

I get it ... In this yunger generation, has viewed as the best NBA star ... But reality is, he's not.

Let me dead what you tried to dead:

Jordan never won a single championship. The Bulls won them. Jordan, Pippen, PJax, Kerr, Armstrong, Wennington, Rodman, Ho.Grant, Simpkins, Dele, Harper, Kukoc... the BULLS. Not the JORDANS.

And no, Jordan was NOT 'the offense'. I remember quite well watching other people score... a LOT.

Last edited:
I think Shaq did well for a player that has to rely on other players to get him the ball. He never had the ball in his hands at all times like Magic/Jordan/LeBron/ Bird/Kobe. Centers shouldn't get judged the same way guards/small forwards do.

So true.
What silly coach would want to see his center dribbling much like a playmaker and shooting 3s in a game instead of reigning in the paint?

People talking about this big comeback and yada yada yada and he should be up there with the goat.

Let me remind you Jordan never had to comeback from 1-3 deficits. He would end **** in 6 ... He didn't have to run the offense thru someone else .. He was the offense ...

Dudes be talking about all these back to back finals appearance. However, let me remind you that Jordan had 6 consequitive finals appearance and he won them all ... Only year he didnt make it in that stretch was the year he left to play and fail in baseball. So yeah he took a year off and came back and won 3 more ...

Man I can continue but this is tiring ... Dudes talking about GOAT, in what world?

I get it ... In this yunger generation, has viewed as the best NBA star ... But reality is, he's not.
Let me sum this up for you in the easiest way possible.

Michael Jordan never had a player on any of his teams that commanded a double team, it was just him and role guys, and he killed everyone with his role guys.

Name any other player in the GOAT running, including Lebron who this is true for.......there isn't one.

MJ da best da rest da suckies

Last edited:
Let me dead what you tried to dead:

Jordan never won a single championship. The Bulls won them. Jordan, Pippen, PJax, Kerr, Armstrong, Wennington, Rodman, Ho.Grant, Simpkins, Dele, Harper, Kukoc... the BULLS. Not the JORDANS.

And no, Jordan was NOT 'the offense'. I remember quite well watching other people score... a LOT.
well I just saw Kirye carry the team offensively but credit went to LeScum .. **** works both well.

And I saw Jordan scoring a lot more than everyone else ... Sit down with that I saw ... I have eyes too ... LeScum is not and will not be the greatest.

Straight up lie right there. :lol:

If Jordan had a 40 pt. game and they scored 81 or more, guess what?

'everyone else' scored more.
Man .... Stop trolling .... Aren't you a mod? Lead by example ... Jordan had a few 50+ games I would love to know what was the final total score.

who in the hell said Lebron is the GOAT? Maybe i missed the one crazy person that was trolling and said he was?

You ended a conversation that never took place.

Calm down

Last edited:
This MJ slander is ridiculous

LeBron would crumble against the likes of Drexler, Barkley, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Ewing, Reggie, Kemp, etc. in their primes
Man 90s basketball was great

hoping the deman for Lebron's goes up now because of this victory. I have a lot of LBJ 8 and 9's that i need to get rid of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom