The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy Klay Thompson and his sore loser behavior. The notion that everyone should lose gracefully needs to die, losing isn't fun, let that man brood.

EXACTLY.

**** being humble, I wanna see real, raw emotion from players on the biggest stage in the world.

lol thats funny. i dont see you all throughout the season but soon as the offseason hits you in the basketball threads. :lol:

The season is just too long for me to last. Basketball doesn't really begin until March for me.

They need to cut the NBA season by at least 20 games..

Baseball probably by at least 62, probably won't care then either.. But still

the thing is, in basketball almost every team gets in
at least in baseball, there are 3 teams plus 2 wild cards that play for the final spot. each gm actually means something

The reason it's true isn't because I said so; it's because you can't deny what I said.

The argument you're offering doesn't apply to what I said, because I'm not comparing what they did (art and sports are what people do).

I'm comparing the compliments of someone you didn't know to the compliments of others you didn't know.

What they did is completely irrelevant, and only comes into play when you want to use it as a nitpicky, easy rebuttal.

You refuse to acknowledge that we compliment people we didn't see operate daily... because it's true. And inconvenient. Destroys the whole 'Did you watch them?' narrative.

So instead you stick with 'Dude, you can't compare Big O to Einstein.'

I'm not, but like I said, acknowledging that we compliment people in the daily that we never saw, that goes against your argument.
  i always respect your opinion, your my dude  and  9/10 times i agree with what you say but i just cant on this. i agree to disagree. 

narrative . you sound like im using this as a cop out for basketball arguments. i dont see it like that. do i agree that we compliment people on the daily that we never saw/witnessed in many fields ,yes we do but i dont see what that has to do with basketball.

i can compliment magic , bird , and kareem based on stats and career accomplishments but i really cant have an opinion on them  like i can on  the dudes who i grew up and seen they entire careers play out. 

To those that have lebron ahead of shaq on their all time lists....why?

Serious question, im interested in the arguments.

To me shaq was the most dominant player of all time. Dude was literally unstoppable and every time he got to the finals he put up ridiculous numbers (outside of mia)

lol thats funny. i dont see you all throughout the season but soon as the offseason hits you in the basketball threads. :lol:

The season is just too long for me to last. Basketball doesn't really begin until March for me.

They need to cut the NBA season by at least 20 games..

Baseball probably by at least 62, probably won't care then either.. But still

the thing is, in basketball almost every team gets in
at least in baseball, there are 3 teams plus 2 wild cards that play for the final spot. each gm actually means something

With the amount of teams in both they could stagger things and be more than well covered

Not going focus on baseball, but double headers should be gone

Basketball.. Teams should have 2 or 3 games per week, 3 at the most.. No back to backs and no 3 games in 5 nights

Push the start of the season back to the very end of November

With the amount of teams in both they could stagger things and be more than well covered

Not going focus on baseball, but double headers should be gone

Basketball.. Teams should have 2 or 3 games per week, 3 at the most.. No back to backs and no 3 games in 5 nights

Push the start of the season back to the very end of November
they should cut a few teams out of the playoffs in basketball. out of the 3 major  sports i think football has it right with 12 teams making the playoffs. 

Last edited:
Can we just fast forward 11 hours? I wanna see FF spazz out. I ain't even mad Cleveland won anymore, I'm just here for the hate.

I'd like to see the NBA get rid of 2 teams in general. The league is so watered down. Guys like Dontay Jones shouldn't still be playing, just to name 1.

To those that have lebron ahead of shaq on their all time lists....why?

Serious question, im interested in the arguments.

To me shaq was the most dominant player of all time. Dude was literally unstoppable and every time he got to the finals he put up ridiculous numbers (outside of mia)

Same reason Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, magic, bird, Kareem and Hakeem are above him for me (no specific order)

Sure shaq had a far higher ceiling than most if not all of those named, but dude was lazy.. And he knew he could slide by

I didn't include people I didn't see like Bill Russell, Oscar, Jerry west or Moses Malone

Last edited:
I'd like to see the NBA get rid of 2 teams in general. The league is so watered down. Guys like Dontay Jones shouldn't still be playing, just to name 1.
NBA is more likely to expand, imo.

Both MLB and NBA looking at the NFL cakin with 32 teams like "we can do that".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom