The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So scoring is EVERYTHING, right? Who cares if he can't make Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, or Varajao better, right? But Kobe got his 40 per night.

Drew Gooden is the only one or of that group to have a career bests with Bron there sooo...

Alright y'all gotta stop this lol. Again, on the BIGGEST STAGE Kobe is 5-2 and Lebron is 3-4 (losing record on the BIGGEST STAGE) let alone, the BIGGEST MELTDOWN for a Superstar of all time, got SWEPT in finals and got BLOWN OUT by the biggest margin ever in the FINALS! All these things happened on the BIGGEST STAGE! Yes he came back down 3-1 to beat the Warrios (No Green game 5, Bogut hurt and Iggy pretty much broke his back) however, still give him all the credit in the world.

It's crazy that we're all quick to call Lebron GOAT after last night but last night's Lebron was NOT better than Miami Lebron.

Alright y'all gotta stop this lol. Again, on the BIGGEST STAGE Kobe is 5-2 and Lebron is 3-4 (losing record on the BIGGEST STAGE) let alone, the BIGGEST MELTDOWN for a Superstar of all time, got SWEPT in finals and got BLOWN OUT by the biggest margin ever in the FINALS! All these things happened on the BIGGEST STAGE! Yes he came back down 3-1 to beat the Warrios (No Green game 5, Bogut hurt and Iggy pretty much broke his back) however, still give him all the credit in the world.
I say lets let LEbron have his moment, but we cant forget the disappointments that have occurred along the way. Same goes for all the all time greats.

are we really going to debate whether Lebron makes his teammates better?

Sure he does, but so does Kobe. And to knock him like he doesn't is silly. For every Bobbie Gibson, there's a Chris Bosh, Kevin Love or even Wade who had to diminish their roles in order to work.

Last edited:
You know what didn't happen this time? We didn't get a "F you I'm LeBron James" speech. That Instagram post doesn't count, he didn't grab that mic and rant.

I swear according to you, Lebron cant do anything wrong, and theres no flaws in his game
we're talking about Kobe and Lebron. Both in my top 10 favorite players of all time. I live in LA. Pleasure to watch the Bean play his entire career.

But the eyes don't lie. Thats all. I don't like Lebron more than Kobe. But I just always thought Lebron was better than Kobe. To me, it wasn't even that debatable.

So what's wrong?

Is Mo W an all star with Kobe? I know its what you hate to do, talk about hypothetical situation.

But does he become and all star with Kobe?

Mo wasn't even an all star initially, they're were a couple injuries that allowed him to make the team. In the west given the guards at the time, hell no. In the east, anything is possible.

Interesting on a better team the following year, Mo didn't make the all star team. Did Bron's magic only work for one season or what?

Last edited:
we're talking about Kobe and Lebron. Both in my top 10 favorite players of all time. I live in LA. Pleasure to watch the Bean play his entire career.

But the eyes don't lie. Thats all. I don't like Lebron more than Kobe. But I just always thought Lebron was better than Kobe. To me, it wasn't even that debatable.

So what's wrong?
The vibe im getting from you is that Lebron indisputably makes his teammates better, but Kobe doesn't.

I've always been curious as to why so many hated Lebron all these years. I know 90% of the reason wasn't because of his basketball talents, was it?

Was it because he's corny? hairline? too cocky for you? etc.

I don't really do any social media, so i wouldn't really know why the hate for him was strong. I just know it couldn't be what he did on the court.

Just curious.

Is Mo W an all star with Kobe? I know its what you hate to do, talk about hypothetical situation.

But does he become and all star with Kobe?

Mo wasn't even an all star initially, they're were a couple injuries that allowed him to make the team.

Without Bron's coattails, they would never of even considered him as a replacement for a replacement.

Don't tell Mo that though. He was stunting during All-Star weekend. :lol:

I've always been curious as to why so many hated Lebron all these years. I know 90% of the reason wasn't because of his basketball talents, was it?

Was it because he's corny? hairline? too cocky for you? etc.

I don't really do any social media, so i wouldn't really know why the hate for him was strong. I just know it couldn't be what he did on the court.

Just curious.
I just don't like his antics. It's like he's screaming for attention.

Mo wasn't even an all star initially, they're were a couple injuries that allowed him to make the team.

His accomplishments list all star. Can't take that away from him, regardless of how he got there. Ray Allen was also a replacement pick.

Kevin Love, Kidd, Billups, Rasheed, Ray Allen, Gilbert, Carmelo, GP, Garnett, Webber, just to name a few.

Mo Williams!

I watched Richard Jefferson's Snapchat and I gotta admit it was pretty awesome seeing all the fans waiting at the airport and LeBron getting off the plane with the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom