The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least LeBron pays up on his bets

At least he ain't following other men around on Internet forum trying to make jokes that aren't original.

You wasn't even apart of it, look at you. :lol:

For someone who spends a good amount of time doing this, you should be better.

But 1 year 1 month 1 day, given the right circumstance can totally be enough to convert someone from #2 to #1

Last edited:
Can we just fast forward 11 hours? I wanna see FF spazz out. I ain't even mad Cleveland won anymore, I'm just here for the hate.

I'd like to get the release pushed back to 12p pst. 11a is 8a pst, and I'm on the freeway.

Please? For the west coasters?
I dont mind the 8 am time
Looks like I'm waking up to some slander before I go to work :lol:

I for one would not like to see the season shortened. I enjoy 82 games and it's always sad when the season is over.  If anything i'd like to see them extend the season by getting rid of some back to backs and getting rid of 4 games in 5 nights, thus making the offseason shorter

nerd.gif

I for one would not like to see the season shortened. I enjoy 82 games and it's always sad when the season is over.  If anything i'd like to see them extend the season by getting rid of some back to backs and getting rid of 4 games in 5 nights, thus making the offseason shorter

Think Kobe said a few weeks ago it should be shortened to 65 or 72, but it'll never happen due to the money lost by the league and players.

Last edited:

Think Kobe said a few weeks ago it should be shortened to 65 or 72, but it'll never happen due to the money lost by the league and players.
that money can be made up by making the jerseys look like nascars

i mean the end of the season is usually wack . everyone resting players and players going half as. i have no problem with 82 games though. just wish there were less playoff teams and would love to get rid of the conference in the playoffs but thats just a pipe dream. 

I feel like Finally Famous didn't actually have a manifesto written. He hit us with the ol "my grandma in the hospital" and bought himself an extra day. He's at home right now changing every period to 17pt font.

And I'm still dying to read it. Please make a separate thread and @ me. I have my email notifications set up.

I'm just curious how this is gonna turn out, because a large percentage of the regular season/playoffs/Finals threads were devoted to LeBron slander up until the last 3 games. He's gotta narrow it down somehow or it's gonna be a 500-page novel.

I feel like Finally Famous didn't actually have a manifesto written. He hit us with the ol "my grandma in the hospital" and bought himself an extra day. He's at home right now changing every period to 17pt font.

And I'm still dying to read it. Please make a separate thread and @ me. I have my email notifications set up.

If there really was never a manifesto written, that's disappointing. That means even he didn't believe the Cavs would ever win a championship :lol:

Same reason Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, magic, bird, Kareem and Hakeem are above him for me (no specific order)

Sure shaq had a far higher ceiling than most if not all of those named, but dude was lazy.. And he knew he could slide by

I didn't include people I didn't see like Bill Russell, Oscar, Jerry west or Moses Malone

I think Shaq did well for a player that has to rely on other players to get him the ball. He never had the ball in his hands at all times like Magic/Jordan/LeBron/ Bird/Kobe. Centers shouldn't get judged the same way guards/small forwards do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom