The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what page?
288b1bn.jpg

This MJ slander is ridiculous

LeBron would crumble against the likes of Drexler, Barkley, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Ewing, Reggie, Kemp, etc. in their primes
Man 90s basketball was great

You acting like MJ wasnt doing that before Scottie came to save him. Dudes in the top 50 greatest for a reason

Last edited:
hoping the deman for Lebron's goes up now because of this victory. I have a lot of LBJ 8 and 9's that i need to get rid of!
I don't think the demand will be back for Ball sneakers until the kids who are teens now, have teens of their own.

Sneaker game is dead outside of runners and colabs

I don't think the demand will be back for Ball sneakers until the kids who are teens now, have teens of their own.

yeah. Lebron's will be retro'd eventually. I went ham on the 9's and probably wore 2-3 pairs. Was doubling and tripling up for no reason at all.

Been reading the thread today (this has to be a record for posts in a Finals thread, so many broken and set records this year) and I noticed something....

There are now GSW fans claiming the NBA is rigged?
laugh.gif

Man just no

yeah. Lebron's will be retro'd eventually. I went ham on the 9's and probably wore 2-3 pairs. Was doubling and tripling up for no reason at all.
In 25 years, you are going to have the "HEAT" 
nthat.gif

Let me dead this bs right now.

People talking about this big comeback and yada yada yada and he should be up there with the goat.

Let me remind you Jordan never had to comeback from 1-3 deficits. He would end **** in 6 ... He didn't have to run the offense thru someone else .. He was the offense ...

Dudes be talking about all these back to back finals appearance. However, let me remind you that Jordan had 6 consequitive finals appearance and he won them all ... Only year he didnt make it in that stretch was the year he left to play and fail in baseball. So yeah he took a year off and came back and won 3 more ...

Man I can continue but this is tiring ... Dudes talking about GOAT, in what world?

I get it ... In this yunger generation, has viewed as the best NBA star ... But reality is, he's not.

Bruh Jordan came back and got mixed by a young Magic squad, who got killed by the Rockets. People always forget that. Jordan was human too. Yeah he ended up mixing folks and finishing em up quick, so can't deny that. But Jordan went thru the same problems. He alone couldn't get past the Celtics. He and Scottie needed time to overcome the Pistons. Jordan's squads were loaded with weapons.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the best who ever done it IMO. But Jordan wasn't alone when he won those rings.

Been reading the thread today (this has to be a record for posts in a Finals thread, so many broken and set records this year) and I noticed something....

There are now GSW fans claiming the NBA is rigged?:lol:

Man just no
thats what I've read/heard from 80% of em :rofl: they still in shock

Last edited:
thats what I've read/heard from 80% of em :rofl: they still in shock

So it wasn't rigged when they came back 3-1 but when they blow a 3-1 series its rigged :lol: *****. They had game 7 at home with the best back court in NBA history, greatest home court advantage in league history, greatest team of all time and couldn't close :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Bruh Jordan came back and got mixed by a young Magic squad, who got killed by the Rockets. People always forget that. Jordan was human too. Yeah he ended up mixing folks and finishing em up quick, so can't deny that. But Jordan went thru the same problems. He alone couldn't get past the Celtics. He and Scottie needed time to overcome the Pistons. Jordan's squads were loaded with weapons.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the best who ever done it IMO. But Jordan wasn't alone when he won those rings.
nope ....

Jordan made everyone better .....

We both can play this game ......

LeBron would crumble against the likes of Drexler, Barkley, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Ewing, Reggie, Kemp, etc. in their primes

You acting like MJ wasnt doing that before Scottie came to save him. Dudes in the top 50 greatest for a reason
:lol:
Of course Pippen was great
It's a team game after all. But MJ was the leader of that team.

LeBron teamed up with Wade and Bosh and ended up only getting 2 rings during his Miami run. Wade ended up being a leader of that team anyway.
Yall act like LeBron has been putting the team on his back his whole career. When he hasn't, he still hasn't been the alpha dog.

There were many finesse guys who flourished in the 90s. Bron is 6'8 250lb and he has a post game. He'd be fine. 6 straight Final appearances, heck naw.

Straight up lie right there. 
laugh.gif

If Jordan had a 40 pt. game and they scored 81 or more, guess what?

'everyone else' scored more.
Man .... Stop trolling .... Aren't you a mod? Lead by example ... Jordan had a few 50+ games I would love to know what was the final total score.
When 'trolling' really means "Yikes, he's right. But I don't like it."

A FEW 50+ GAMES, you say?!

A FEW?!

Do you know how many games Jordan played, bruh?!

You are seriously arguing with me about EVERYONE ELSE scoring more... but I'M trolling?!

bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

laugh.gif

roll.gif

HA!

nope ....

Jordan made everyone better .....

We both can play this game ......
Phil and Tex made everyone better, including Jordan.

Lebron would crumble against Miller and kemp :lol:

He wouldn't crumble against anyone on the list despite how strong your nostalgia is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom