The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't like Lebron because of his "character or personality"

Do you people personally know Lebron?

They knock him for that but they support an egomaniac
WATCH THE DAMN GAME. Kobe was passin the entire first half, seeing that the previous game he dropped 50 AND still lost because Kwame could not keep his feet in the ground against a Tom Thomas 3. Not his fault that his teammates could not hit their shots.
Here we go again. Lebron fans hyping up whoever he's being compared to and acting like Lenron played with sticks and stones.

I ain't hyping him up... I'm a Warriors fan. Kobe is great but a ton of experts and ex-players dont even consider him top 5. 2 of the latest ESPN and SI poll barely have him listed top 10.

#NTEXTREMES

Never change, NT.  Never change. 
laugh.gif
How is it an extreme to say you dislike someones actions who have been in the media for like 15 years.  I would think 15 years of interviews and whatnot would be enough to determine whether or not you like someone.  I don't need to do a damn psych eval on someone and know every damn thing about them to know whether I like them or not.
laugh.gif

My thing is, if you think the guy is a douche, say he's a douche. I keep that separate from the basketball. I don't understand how people look at the basketball and knock Lebron. Chad Ford..."Lebron James is the most complete basketball player in the history of the league" Over MJ. Over Magic. His JOB is to evaluate basketball talent. That is his opinion. You don't have to think LBJ is the greatest. But when you have people on here saying he sucks?!?! Come on.

Probably not

Which is not weird, we dislike all kinds of celebrities and athletes based off perception and image
I never get this line of thinking tbh.

During the early Kobe days, I didn't like him because of the MJ comparisons. I never once thought. He's on trial for rape, he must be an awful human being.

I mean look at the idiots who are comparing LBJ and Curry's kids' behavior off press conferences.

They knock him for that but they support an egomaniac
I ain't hyping him up... I'm a Warriors fan. Kobe is great but a ton of experts and ex-players dont even consider him top 5. 2 of the latest ESPN and SI poll barely have him listed top 10.
Let the time pass. 3 of Kobe's worst and injury plagued years are still fresh in our minds. Let the time pass and we will appreciate him more.

Same goes with all the greats

I never get this line of thinking tbh.

During the early Kobe days, I didn't like him because of the MJ comparisons. I never once thought. He's on trial for rape, he must be an awful human being.

I mean look at the idiots who are comparing LBJ and Curry's kids' behavior off press conferences.

Im not saying that's bad if you don't do it, probably a great thing

But that isn't how the world works either :lol:

My thing is, if you think the guy is a douche, say he's a douche. I keep that separate from the basketball. I don't understand how people look at the basketball and knock Lebron. Chad Ford..."Lebron James is the most complete basketball player in the history of the league" Over MJ. Over Magic. His JOB is to evaluate basketball talent. That is his opinion. You don't have to think LBJ is the greatest. But when you have people on here saying he sucks?!?! Come on.
I don't think anyone on here legitimately thinks Lebron sucks.  Their may be people who try to discredit his greatness, but I think everyone pretty much recognizes at worst, he is a top 10 player of all-time.  This is coming from a guy who openly finds anything to nitpick about Lebron.

Speaking of which, when is Lebron having surgery on his wrist?

Probably not

Which is not weird, we dislike all kinds of celebrities and athletes based off perception and image
agreed.

We love people.that we don't know..how many dydes say they cry over they favorite celebrities that die. Ali , prince etc etc. I don't see the difference. How y'all love people you dont know personally. Sorry but I can't shed a tear over someone I don't personally dont know. I think that's weird.

I hate cam Newton and not cause of his game. I think dude is a baller but he still a chump IMO from that Superbowl loss and how acts like a child when he loses . It's not serious hate though. I don't wish death upon him or anything like that. I just can't stand his demeanor and how he carries himself.

Last edited:
agreed.

We love people.that we don't know..how many dydes say they cry over they favorite celebrities that die. Ali , prince etc etc. I don't see the difference. How y'all love people you dont know personally.

I hate cam Newton and not cause of his game. I think dude is a baller but he still a chump IMO from that Superbowl loss and how acts like a child when he loses . It's not serious hate though. I don't wish death upon him or anything like that. I just can't stand his demeanor and how he carries himself.
This.

#NTEXTREMES

Never change, NT.  Never change. 
laugh.gif
How is it an extreme to say you dislike someones actions who have been in the media for like 15 years.  I would think 15 years of interviews and whatnot would be enough to determine whether or not you like someone.  I don't need to do a damn psych eval on someone and know every damn thing about them to know whether I like them or not.
laugh.gif
You used an example of not liking a RAPIST to address how you're able to judge Lebby.

That isn't a bit extreme?  
laugh.gif

That said, are you a Kobe fan?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just checked out da Bron Haters thread. lmao da salt and sadness. 

Most of those coming from Kobe fans... They just can't let it go. Kobe came in the league fed with a silver spoon. Played for a world class organization. Played with probably one of the most dominant big in history. With Phil Jackson as his head coach for all his championship run. While Lebron was drafted by a ****** organization, with a ****** roster, ****** owner, with ****** coaches. Spo and Lue are his head coaches on all his championship run. LMAO...

Wait.....
So you saying Lue didn't outcoach Kerr [emoji]129300[/emoji]
NT was telling me a different narrative buddy
And didn't LeBron leave to Miami to join Bosh and Wade to try to win 8 rings? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Pretty sure LeBron tried to get that silver spooned to him and that wasn't the biggest success *sips tea

You used an example of not liking a RAPIST to address how you're able to judge Lebby.

That isn't a bit extreme?  
laugh.gif

That said, are you a Kobe fan?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I was in no way, shape, or form comparing Lebron to a rapist, I was merely pointing out that I don't need to know someone to dislike them.  

And no, I do not like Kobe.

Last edited:
Lue out coached Kerr? I mean...I could see your argument, but Kerr didn't really have any bigs to compete with their bigs...I don't know what Kerr could have done differently once Bogut went out.

Let the time pass. 3 of Kobe's worst and injury plagued years are still fresh in our minds. Let the time pass and we will appreciate him more.

Same goes with all the greats

I appreciate Kobe's greatness... But I prefer Lebron's more, just the fact the things he had to deal with it.
Wait.....
So you saying Lue didn't outcoach Kerr [emoji]129300[/emoji]
NT was telling me a different narrative buddy
And didn't LeBron leave to Miami to join Bosh and Wade to try to win 8 rings? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Pretty sure LeBron tried to get that silver spooned to him and that wasn't the biggest success *sips tea

You comparing Lue to Phil Jackson?....
Winning a ring for Cleveland is bigger than Kobe's 3peat as a robin to Shaq... Sorry.

Coaching is so overrated. If Kerr would've won like last year he would've been a genius. Because he lost he got out coached. Players play the game.

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed in the thread. I thought the walls would come down in this place if Cleveland won. NT, you let me down :lol:

Coaching is so overrated. If Kerr would've won like last year he would've been a genius. Because he lost he got out coached. Players play the game.
I'm just saying Cleveland fans came in here saying that Kerr got out-coached after Game 7
Now they saying LeBron had the odds stacked against him since he started and he never had a chance
Which narrative is it guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom