The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgery on his wrist? His wrist is fine. That was classic LeBron theatrics.
When he was "hurt" I told folks, "Man he is doing this just to make the story better."
Kinda like the 'flu game' .
Uh oh.  Cats will come for your neck for that comment.  
laugh.gif

But I agree.  

MJ didn't even have the flu, he was just hungover lmao

exactly. but only LBJ gets crucified?
Everyone gets crucified bruh
MJ got hate in his time
Kobe got hate
Now Lebby got hate
Every stan of each player gets mad at the slander
I hate LeBron but that doesn't mean he's a Top 10 player
I just think he's annoying and not like the God his stans perceive him to be

I told all you bozo's yesterday, FF "manifesto" would be the most anti-climatic event of the year for NT.

Dude said 11AM and still hasn't delivered. Either he's in the West Coast and us East Coast people have to wait till 2PM or he's in Hawaii and we won't get it until 5pm.

MJ didn't even have the flu, he was just hungover lmao

Easier to play through the flu :lol:
MJ just didn't want the degenerate partying/gambling thing to go out in the mainstream media
The flu would be a more "epic" story to sell and the masses would judge MJ a lot less
Only the ones following the NBA knew how much of a party person and gambler MJ was to a reckless point

Kobe is the most common, "Flu gamer" in modern sports history. Your man oversells in game bumps more than anyone. Just to finish with 40 later.

That is my dude though

Last edited:
Did I miss FF's "manifesto" already? Seen 4 new pages since I last checked :nerd:

Last edited:
Surgery on his wrist? His wrist is fine. That was classic LeBron theatrics.

It was a temporary pain. To force the team to call a time out, their FINAL time out, when the game was within reach.......the team would not take such a risk unless the pain at the moment was real.

Last edited:
LeBron getting hurt in that last minute was more like Paul Pierce pulling out the wheelchair than coming back to win the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom