The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by lawdog1

So when everyone screams Miami needs a solid point guard its ok, but as soon as Lebron says Nash, its OOOHH NO HE NEEDS MORE HELP!!
lol People will twist and turn whatever that man says, he better get used to it!
There's a difference between "a solid point guard" and a two-time MVP and probable HOF'er, even if that player is pushing 40.  
There you have it...he is not in is prime anymore..
Um, ok.  Even though he's not in his prime, he's still probably one of the top 10 PGs in the league.  He was still putting up very good numbers with a not very good team in Phoenix last year.  Imagine what he'd do playing with LeBron, Wade and Bosh.  That's what LeBron seems to be thinking.     

If the two sides really are this close (I'm staying pessimistic until a deal is officially done), JR Smith and Wilson Chandler must be rollin' over in their graves right now.

If the two sides really are this close (I'm staying pessimistic until a deal is officially done), JR Smith and Wilson Chandler must be rollin' over in their graves right now.

Man, I hope the Yuku repairs went well because when this thing starts back up..
30t6p3b.gif

There's a difference between "a solid point guard" and a two-time MVP and probable HOF'er, even if that player is pushing 40.  
Um, ok.  Even though he's not in his prime, he's still probably one of the top 10 PGs in the league.  He was still putting up very good numbers with a not very good team in Phoenix last year.  Imagine what he'd do playing with LeBron, Wade and Bosh.  That's what LeBron seems to be thinking.     

EXACTLY!

EXACTLY!

Nash in Miami would be down right nasty, i dont see it happening but that team would kill it with ease. try doubling Bron or Wade and you got one of the best shooters in the league open
laugh.gif

Nash in Miami would be down right nasty, i dont see it happening but that team would kill it with ease. try doubling Bron or Wade and you got one of the best shooters in the league open
laugh.gif

IMO, Nash is top 5 pg still.  Averaging 11 asts a game with the roster the Suns have is
sick.gif
   I'm all for Nash retiring in Phoenix, but if he has a chance to get a ring before retirement, let him.

Nash can continue to play until his early 40's if he ends up in Miami. 

IMO, Nash is top 5 pg still.  Averaging 11 asts a game with the roster the Suns have is
sick.gif
   I'm all for Nash retiring in Phoenix, but if he has a chance to get a ring before retirement, let him.

Nash can continue to play until his early 40's if he ends up in Miami. 

You might as well throw dwight on the Miami team with nash.

Bron gonna single handily start another lockout again

You might as well throw dwight on the Miami team with nash.

Bron gonna single handily start another lockout again

Back
Top Bottom