Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn what we gonna do without peanut
frown.gif

What happened to peanut?
nerd.gif
I think he got banned but I am not sure

Man, Im washin dudes up right now.
Whats good wit the XBL rooms tho?
Its like all the really good people aint on.

Man, Im washin dudes up right now.
Whats good wit the XBL rooms tho?
Its like all the really good people aint on.

Whats good yall i think we should wait till PSN is back up before we start any tournament but if you 360 guys cant wait ill post the brackets and update the standings after every match. If yall want to get a schedule going let me know

Whats good yall i think we should wait till PSN is back up before we start any tournament but if you 360 guys cant wait ill post the brackets and update the standings after every match. If yall want to get a schedule going let me know

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

SOME PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]NETWORK AND QRIOCITY[emoji]8482[/emoji] SERVICES TO BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK
Phased Global Rollout of Services to Begin Regionally;
System Security Enhanced to Provide Greater Protection of Personal Information

Tokyo, May 1, 2011 – Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) and Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) announced they will shortly begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network and Qriocity[emoji]8482[/emoji] services, beginning with gaming, music and video services to be turned on. The company also announced both a series of immediate steps to enhance security across the network and a new customer appreciation program to thank its customers for their patience and loyalty.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

SOME PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]NETWORK AND QRIOCITY[emoji]8482[/emoji] SERVICES TO BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK
Phased Global Rollout of Services to Begin Regionally;
System Security Enhanced to Provide Greater Protection of Personal Information

Tokyo, May 1, 2011 – Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) and Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) announced they will shortly begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network and Qriocity[emoji]8482[/emoji] services, beginning with gaming, music and video services to be turned on. The company also announced both a series of immediate steps to enhance security across the network and a new customer appreciation program to thank its customers for their patience and loyalty.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

TRU has the game for 39$ today, also an extra $10 coupon in the TRU magazine for a nice 30 bucks.
pimp.gif

Is the magazine at the store or you get it in the mail... I haven't been to Toy R US in a minute....thanks
It's in store, I copped mine for $32.46
pimp.gif
Damn, i paid $40 for mines at Toys r us on Saturday, i should have waited a day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

TRU has the game for 39$ today, also an extra $10 coupon in the TRU magazine for a nice 30 bucks.
pimp.gif

Is the magazine at the store or you get it in the mail... I haven't been to Toy R US in a minute....thanks
It's in store, I copped mine for $32.46
pimp.gif
Damn, i paid $40 for mines at Toys r us on Saturday, i should have waited a day
laugh.gif

Anyone has the video of the Tom Brady vs Perfect Legend Powerup 2011 Final match? *paging peanut* whatever happened to dude?

Anyone has the video of the Tom Brady vs Perfect Legend Powerup 2011 Final match? *paging peanut* whatever happened to dude?

That was a pretty good use of Sub-Zero but I think Sub-Zero just plays a little well about Kung Lao. I wonder why Justin Wong didn't even use teleport. That's my main issues when I use Sub-Zero is that it feels he's vulnerable to people that use teleports. I guess playing close to the clone would be best but even then...
grin.gif

That was a pretty good use of Sub-Zero but I think Sub-Zero just plays a little well about Kung Lao. I wonder why Justin Wong didn't even use teleport. That's my main issues when I use Sub-Zero is that it feels he's vulnerable to people that use teleports. I guess playing close to the clone would be best but even then...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

grin.gif

I thought the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom