The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Regular alts? Yes. That's easy. Klassic? It wasn't added into the program. Im waiting for someone to add the klassic costumes on the site I visit so I can DL them to a usb drive. Xbox360iso.com

Regular alts? Yes. That's easy. Klassic? It wasn't added into the program. Im waiting for someone to add the klassic costumes on the site I visit so I can DL them to a usb drive. Xbox360iso.com

HOW THE $(*% DO YOU BEAT THREE GOROS WITH ERMAC?!

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif
I'm stuck on this challenge.

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif
i got you!!!!! check it out. 
jump up and away from Goro and while still in mid-air press down, back, B (or circle depending on system). Do this continuously. Like NON STOP. 8/10 times when you jump back hes gonna start to shoot a fireball leaving him vulnerable.

I can go flawless in that challenge. 
laugh.gif

Now I gotta beat challenge #300 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif
i got you!!!!! check it out. 
jump up and away from Goro and while still in mid-air press down, back, B (or circle depending on system). Do this continuously. Like NON STOP. 8/10 times when you jump back hes gonna start to shoot a fireball leaving him vulnerable.

I can go flawless in that challenge. 
laugh.gif

Now I gotta beat challenge #300 
30t6p3b.gif

Skarlet Fatalities, X-Ray, Babality and Combos. SPOILERS AHEAD..

UPDATE: After watching the vids, it looks like either a hack or an early build of Skarlet.

Skarlet Fatalities, X-Ray, Babality and Combos. SPOILERS AHEAD..

UPDATE: After watching the vids, it looks like either a hack or an early build of Skarlet.

Question fellas, are all the stage fatalities done when you touching your opponent?

In the moves lists it says that the distance varies, but based on what I've found online, it seems like all the stage fatalities are done at close distance.

Just wanted some confirmation.

Question fellas, are all the stage fatalities done when you touching your opponent?

In the moves lists it says that the distance varies, but based on what I've found online, it seems like all the stage fatalities are done at close distance.

Just wanted some confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom