The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Damn I missed Skarlet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

hahaha my first 11 hit combo. holla!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What are the best ways to practice besides practicing
Haha Nice! Ive been practicing combos with Sub-zero too, never really liked using him.

hahaha my first 11 hit combo. holla!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What are the best ways to practice besides practicing
Haha Nice! Ive been practicing combos with Sub-zero too, never really liked using him.

How the hell? When he using a launch combo to get thm in the air, he then jumps up and into them with a flying punch.......................but then they fall directly into the ground and then bounce? and then he continues....how do you get them to bouce from an air attack?
neutral jump(straight up) + punch(fp or bp) = ground bounce.

How the hell? When he using a launch combo to get thm in the air, he then jumps up and into them with a flying punch.......................but then they fall directly into the ground and then bounce? and then he continues....how do you get them to bouce from an air attack?

someone re-up those skarlet vids!
also toys r us and amazon has deals for $40 for MK. even less with the right coupons

someone re-up those skarlet vids!
also toys r us and amazon has deals for $40 for MK. even less with the right coupons

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

What's up with all these gaming deals coming out AFTER I bought the game!? 
mad.gif

I ain't trippin though, I only paid $20 each for MK and Portal 2 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

What's up with all these gaming deals coming out AFTER I bought the game!? 
mad.gif

I ain't trippin though, I only paid $20 each for MK and Portal 2 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

No I ubderstand that, but I am talking about from the initial launch. Like dude has a combo that ends in a launch right? So the opponent is in the air, and then has to jump foward and hit punch instead of be stationary because the oppenet is too far away. Or di you just have to be that fast?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

No I ubderstand that, but I am talking about from the initial launch. Like dude has a combo that ends in a launch right? So the opponent is in the air, and then has to jump foward and hit punch instead of be stationary because the oppenet is too far away. Or di you just have to be that fast?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Son....... Challenge #300 = Impossible
laugh.gif
It's pretty hard, I used stryker when I beat it.

I think Mileena is harder than Kahn 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

laugh.gif
It's pretty hard, I used stryker when I beat it.

I think Mileena is harder than Kahn 
ohwell.gif

gumsoul410 wrote:
laugh.gif

After you lose a couple of times the CPU tends to become easier if that makes any sense. I managed to beat the challenge after my 5th time with scorpion. You get a trophy achievement and the prize.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom