The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

The toughest guy I that I fought online was using Ermac. Like, it was a complete joke
laugh.gif
. I didn't even know what was going on. Seems like all of his attacks/combos were ranged or something and I could seem to block them. Dude was a beast

The toughest guy I that I fought online was using Ermac. Like, it was a complete joke
laugh.gif
. I didn't even know what was going on. Seems like all of his attacks/combos were ranged or something and I could seem to block them. Dude was a beast

Really wanted to check out Skarlet's Fatality but it's down.

Reo freaking worked Justin Wong. I was disappointed.

I enjoyed the new Legacy episode but it seems Part 2 will be where the actions at. Still waiting for that series to pick up...

Really wanted to check out Skarlet's Fatality but it's down.

Reo freaking worked Justin Wong. I was disappointed.

I enjoyed the new Legacy episode but it seems Part 2 will be where the actions at. Still waiting for that series to pick up...

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
Same thing happened to me, dude was juggling me beyond belief 
mad.gif
. I never used Ermac are some of his moves unblockable though?

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Ermac has excellent zoning moves along with close range attacks...he is my all round character that I like to use

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Ermac has excellent zoning moves along with close range attacks...he is my all round character that I like to use

Originally Posted by Sideshow bob

Stay Lurkin wrote:

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Thats my guy,and he only has 2 unblockable moves.
All of the telekinetic moves can be blocked.

Originally Posted by Sideshow bob

Stay Lurkin wrote:

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Thats my guy,and he only has 2 unblockable moves.
All of the telekinetic moves can be blocked.

So bascially this game is all about lauching and combo breakers when It comes to the actual competitive level

So bascially this game is all about lauching and combo breakers when It comes to the actual competitive level

I played one match online and dude got Scorpion and kept teleporting
indifferent.gif
I was using Smoke and took a round from him but I couldnt get used to the lag in order to win.

If anybody's up for a quick game on XBL add me TheGumSoul

indifferent.gif
I was using Smoke and took a round from him but I couldnt get used to the lag in order to win.

How the hell? When he using a launch combo to get thm in the air, he then jumps up and into them with a flying punch.......................but then they fall directly into the ground and then bounce? and then he continues....how do you get them to bouce from an air attack?

How the hell? When he using a launch combo to get thm in the air, he then jumps up and into them with a flying punch.......................but then they fall directly into the ground and then bounce? and then he continues....how do you get them to bouce from an air attack?

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

indifferent.gif

Yes sometime this is a problem
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes sometime this is a problem
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

HOW THE $(*% DO YOU BEAT THREE GOROS WITH ERMAC?!

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif
I'm stuck on this challenge.
i got you!!!!! check it out. 
jump up and away from Goro and while still in mid-air press down, back, B (or circle depending on system). Do this continuously. Like NON STOP. 8/10 times when you jump back hes gonna start to shoot a fireball leaving him vulnerable.

I can go flawless in that challenge. 
laugh.gif

Now I gotta beat challenge #300 
30t6p3b.gif
Your a good man. I just beat it because of this 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

HOW THE $(*% DO YOU BEAT THREE GOROS WITH ERMAC?!

I am legitimately upset.
mad.gif
I'm stuck on this challenge.
i got you!!!!! check it out. 
jump up and away from Goro and while still in mid-air press down, back, B (or circle depending on system). Do this continuously. Like NON STOP. 8/10 times when you jump back hes gonna start to shoot a fireball leaving him vulnerable.

I can go flawless in that challenge. 
laugh.gif

Now I gotta beat challenge #300 
30t6p3b.gif
Your a good man. I just beat it because of this 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom