The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by xtianp

That was a pretty good use of Sub-Zero but I think Sub-Zero just plays a little well about Kung Lao. I wonder why Justin Wong didn't even use teleport. That's my main issues when I use Sub-Zero is that it feels he's vulnerable to people that use teleports. I guess playing close to the clone would be best but even then...
grin.gif

I thought the same thing.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kintaro is DLC.

Goro and Shao Kahn are not playable in the game, otherwise 95% of people would be using Shao Kahn online seeing how is insanely powered up.

Kintaro,goro, and shao khan are not playable. Also Kintaro is not going to be DLC. Only Kenshi and Skarlett.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kintaro is DLC.

Goro and Shao Kahn are not playable in the game, otherwise 95% of people would be using Shao Kahn online seeing how is insanely powered up.

Kintaro,goro, and shao khan are not playable. Also Kintaro is not going to be DLC. Only Kenshi and Skarlett.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

That was a pretty good use of Sub-Zero but I think Sub-Zero just plays a little well about Kung Lao. I wonder why Justin Wong didn't even use teleport. That's my main issues when I use Sub-Zero is that it feels he's vulnerable to people that use teleports. I guess playing close to the clone would be best but even then...
grin.gif

Me too, but I thought Lao's teleport is punishable. With Tom Brady being defensive like that, theres no doubt that he can block that teleport attack and give himself a free combo right there.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

grin.gif

Me too, but I thought Lao's teleport is punishable. With Tom Brady being defensive like that, theres no doubt that he can block that teleport attack and give himself a free combo right there.

Back
Top Bottom