The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Is the tournament for 360 still happening? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah lets get this rolling...lets try to agree on a date and get a roll call on whose participating.
I say we should try May 6, 2011.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by iHust1e

lmao Peanut I though the mods merked your account 
nerd.gif

i think they did....he would've changed the title by now....

Why?

On another note I finally played the game this weekend.
pimp.gif

I'm enjoying it thoroughly.  Beat Arcade mode with Kratos and started Story mode as well.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by iHust1e

lmao Peanut I though the mods merked your account 
nerd.gif

i think they did....he would've changed the title by now....

Why?

On another note I finally played the game this weekend.
pimp.gif

I'm enjoying it thoroughly.  Beat Arcade mode with Kratos and started Story mode as well.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

TRU has the game for 39$ today, also an extra $10 coupon in the TRU magazine for a nice 30 bucks.
pimp.gif

Is the magazine at the store or you get it in the mail... I haven't been to Toy R US in a minute....thanks

TRU has the game for 39$ today, also an extra $10 coupon in the TRU magazine for a nice 30 bucks.
pimp.gif

Is the magazine at the store or you get it in the mail... I haven't been to Toy R US in a minute....thanks

I love this game, but come on, some of the things you have to do to find the hidden matches are way to hard. for instance beat shang tsung on a flawless for 2 rounds is impossible, even when i put it on beginner, still finds a way to hit me.......on a side note, how do u unlock kintaro or goro or shao Khan...i played about 4 matches this morning and ran into a dude that had these characters, needless to say he sucked with them but i wanna play with them...is there something i gotta do to unlock them? i know these characters are DLC but he had them early though

I love this game, but come on, some of the things you have to do to find the hidden matches are way to hard. for instance beat shang tsung on a flawless for 2 rounds is impossible, even when i put it on beginner, still finds a way to hit me.......on a side note, how do u unlock kintaro or goro or shao Khan...i played about 4 matches this morning and ran into a dude that had these characters, needless to say he sucked with them but i wanna play with them...is there something i gotta do to unlock them? i know these characters are DLC but he had them early though

Kintaro is DLC.

Goro and Shao Kahn are not playable in the game, otherwise 95% of people would be using Shao Kahn online seeing how is insanely powered up.

Kintaro is DLC.

Goro and Shao Kahn are not playable in the game, otherwise 95% of people would be using Shao Kahn online seeing how is insanely powered up.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kintaro is DLC.

Well unless i was fighting the creators of this game,,,,some people have them. He sucked with them though.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kintaro is DLC.

Well unless i was fighting the creators of this game,,,,some people have them. He sucked with them though.

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

pimp.gif

It's in store, I copped mine for $32.46
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks i went and they were sold out... oh well just going to PM at Best Buy

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks i went and they were sold out... oh well just going to PM at Best Buy

There is actually a huge uproar over the MK guide. Prima messed up on some of the moves and left out a lot of the artwork that was promised.
Anyway.

sales in first week after release
(XBOX360 and PS3):
Mortal Kombat: 731,983
Street Fighter IV: 977,533
Marvel vs Capcom 3: 656,701
Tekken 6: 366,713
MKvcDC: 263,850

There is actually a huge uproar over the MK guide. Prima messed up on some of the moves and left out a lot of the artwork that was promised.
Anyway.

sales in first week after release
(XBOX360 and PS3):
Mortal Kombat: 731,983
Street Fighter IV: 977,533
Marvel vs Capcom 3: 656,701
Tekken 6: 366,713
MKvcDC: 263,850

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyway.

Wack....
bought it just for my center table smh

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyway.

Wack....
bought it just for my center table smh

Back
Top Bottom