The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

BriWeezy wrote:
I'm stuck at challenge 251....

I hate you Shao Kahn seriously
Yea that challenge took me awhile to complete so I feel your pain homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214
Seriously, I've went from Scorpion to Noob, to Kitana, to Sub-Zero to Kung Lao, to Kitana and back to Scorpion but I always end up settling on Kitana. IMO, she is the best and my favorite character in the game. She can rush down AND zone, has crazy air juggles. I'm mastering the hell out of her. 

Originally Posted by peanut214
Seriously, I've went from Scorpion to Noob, to Kitana, to Sub-Zero to Kung Lao, to Kitana and back to Scorpion but I always end up settling on Kitana. IMO, she is the best and my favorite character in the game. She can rush down AND zone, has crazy air juggles. I'm mastering the hell out of her. 

IHeartBoost wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
Seriously, I've went from�Scorpion�to Noob, to Kitana, to Sub-Zero to Kung Lao, to Kitana and back to Scorpion but I always end up settling on Kitana. IMO, she is the best and my favorite character in the game. She can rush down AND zone, has crazy air juggles. I'm mastering the hell out of her.�

Yea kitana is a beast homie. I main everyone in mk2 but kitana was always my number 1 pick. Im still training with every character to get the flow of how every character plays. Last fighter I need to learn how to play with is sheeva. ( kratos is last in the list for me 
laugh.gif
 ) Yea kitana in mk9 is a serious threat.
devil.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
Seriously, I've went from�Scorpion�to Noob, to Kitana, to Sub-Zero to Kung Lao, to Kitana and back to Scorpion but I always end up settling on Kitana. IMO, she is the best and my favorite character in the game. She can rush down AND zone, has crazy air juggles. I'm mastering the hell out of her.�

Yea kitana is a beast homie. I main everyone in mk2 but kitana was always my number 1 pick. Im still training with every character to get the flow of how every character plays. Last fighter I need to learn how to play with is sheeva. ( kratos is last in the list for me 
laugh.gif
 ) Yea kitana in mk9 is a serious threat.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom